4: Seduction Technique

The next day came around quickly. Kayla stayed at Steve's that night considering his parents weren't home and Mortica had locked the doors for the night. Steve also dropped Kayla off at school the next morning, mainly because he felt sorry for her, unaware of the friendship growing between the two.

Kayla slammed the door to Steve's car and nodded quickly as a thanks as she took off down the slope and towards the school building. She nearly slipped on the still-wet grass, embarrassing herself in front of the boy watching her from his blue Camaro. A cigarette tugged at his lips as he let out a small smirk and looked down. He had never felt any connection between anyone before, either this or he had the strong urge to rile her up again like he had the day before. That night there would be a Halloween party and Billy had a plan.

Kayla slipped into her seat in the class, pulling out her books and skimming through them. The classroom door flung open to reveal Billy. A smile glossed his soft lips and a bounce as big as his curls hovered in his step. He slid into the seat he claimed his own the day before and leaned towards Kayla.

"Morning Sweetheart. Did you dream of me?" His voice hung low yet didn't fail to make Kayla tremble with lust. Kayla groped her books in salacity. Billy noticed that his spell was working and mischievously licked his lips. Billy knocked his arm against his pencil and it tumbled to the ground as Kayla stood up.

Billy moved around the desk and bent over to wrap his hand around the wood. When Billy's posture was straight, he was face to face with Kayla, their chests pushed up against each other in the small gap in between the two desks.

"Well aren't you looking captivating today," Billy whispered into Kayla's small ear. As much as she wished to walk away, a force held her in place as Billy's finger traced her clothing on her stomach, moving downwards. Kayla suppressed a whimper between her teeth and glossed lips.

"You're blushing," Billy whispered again, causing Kayla's legs to go limp. "I'm never gonna stop telling you how gorgeous you are, so you better get used to it," Billy muttered. Kayla didn't know what was happening to her body anymore as a pooling sensation irritated between her legs.

Kayla closed her eyes as Billy spoke once more, "There's a party tonight that I want you to come to, and I'll do anything you want me to, as long as you keep lookin' like that." Kayla's lips quivered as she continued not to make a noise.

"I can't wait — I want you right now," Billy teased, his lips brushing up against Kayla's lobe softly before returning to his seat.

"Go to Hell, Billy," Kayla inhaled, making sure Billy didn't hear. She opened her eyes and awkwardly looked around the room at the students working. Kayla walked to the front of the room towards Mr Bowman. The whole time Billy's eyes tore hungrily at Kayla's loose clothing. She was like meat being held behind a glass wall, away from a starving lion.

Lunchtime came round eventually and Kayla sat alone at her table. She pushed around her food on her plate, rethinking what Steve had said the evening before about Billy. His seducing words replayed in her mind like a broken record and the way he basically kissed her earlobe before walking away drove her crazy. Kayla tried not to think about it, realising it was most likely only a way to get into her pants.

As much as she didn't want to admit it, she craved him. She hated him, but she craved his touch the way he craved nicotine.

Kayla was too carried away to notice the boy that had sat down in front of her. Her vision unclouded and focused on a tall, extremely good-looking boy. His awkward smile explained everything and his soft, curtained, brown hair covered most of his forehead neatly.