17

Mina's PoV

It was already night in one flash but I haven't seen Chaeyoung all day. I remembered my plan back at the library and no that's not going to happen, surely my plan was to climb to her bedroom window and do something else there...I slapped my face at the thought it's not always about sex Mina plus you hate climbing and your afraid of the height.

Maybe I should just text Chaeyoung I unlocked my cellphone and message her

Mina: Hey Chae?

Chaeyoung: What do you want?

I think for a while deciding of what I would message to her.

Mina: I thought you wanted to meet up with me °^°

Chaeyoung: Wait I thought you were just joking

Seriously?? Really Chae? I'm a bit annoyed now

Mina: Well I wasn't 

I stared at my phone waiting for a reply.

Chaeyoung's PoV

Mina: Well I wasn't

After seeing that message somehow made me feel happy?? So she was not playing with me?..don't get your hopes up Son Chaeyoung she has a Boyfriend. I reread her message okay okay Chaeng she may be waiting for a reply..message her back you idiot!!

Chaeyoung: Sorry maybe we should meet up tomorrow.

Mina: No I want it now.

Chaeyoung: But it's already late...

Mina: So?

Chaeyoung: What do you want me to do? Break into your house?

I messaged her being sarcastic but the message I received from her was unexpected

Mina: I'd like that

What??

Chaeyoung: I was being sarcastic

Mina: well I'm not.

Chaeyoung: Wait but like right now??

Mina: Yes, and if you don't come here right now you'll be a dead meat tommorow.

Is she threatening me?? Well I know she is serious because of her power and money in school. I sighed

Chaeyoung: Okay where should we meet up?

Mina: I will meet you here at my room.

Chaeyoung: And how should I know which window I will go?

Mina: It's at the second floor with a balcony and a fairy lights surrounding it.

Chaeyoung: Kay see you later I guess.

I sighed and got ready for was about to happen to me at her own damn room. I checked outside of my room to see if anyone was awake, it was pitch black meaning those two was already in their room. I gently close my door and locked it. I then started heading down to the window there was a tree near our dorm room.

But it was risky I grabbed the pole and quickly grabbed a branch but I almost slipped. I climbed down the tree and find my bike, it was not hard for me to find it because they always parked it in the tree. It was quite dark but good thing I have a flashlight. I hopped in my bike and started riding it.

It was pretty cold out in the night and I was wearing only a white hoodie and a skinny ripped jeans. I just took many shortcuts by going through many buildings. I only use this bike when I'm late or I missed my bus stop. I went to the Myoui avenue well everyone know where Mina lives because she throws many parties in a year.

I parked my bike to a bench and locked it so no one can take it way from me. I put my hood on and checked my phone and message her.

Chaeyoung: I am already outside.

I wait for her to reply and I did not get any. I sighed again I think she fell asleep already. There is no turning back now. I climbed over the gate making sure I land quitely there was a light coming from my way shit!

I quickly hide in the bush and wait for the light to go out. I heard a person yawned and swear under his breath. He was getting a little distant to me so I quickly ran but quitely.

I was finding a balcony with fairy lights this house is very big how can I find it?? I was getting a little impatient and saw a certain balcony with lights on it there it is!! I saw a ladder going there.

I grabbed the ladder and climed it I opened the door leading to her bedroom I slowly closed it and saw her laying on the bed I got close to her watching her sleeping. She is so innocent and she was very peaceful unlike when she is awake she is a mean person but her face is innocent and has a killer body. I blushed at the thought of her.

Mina pulled my hands and I got unbalanced. Our face was close I blushed at the sudden closeness.

"Hey there creep" she smiled at me. I frowned she just pinched my cheeks

"Hey...so what do you want?" I asked her she pat her bed beside her

"Come here for a moment" she said to me I quickly did as she told me to I lay down beside her and she quickly hugged me. I stiffened but calm down a bit.

"I just can't sleep" she hummed her face burrying at the crook of my neck and she was rubbing my shoulders. We were enjoying the silence of the night.

"You know I almost fell down coming here" I said to her she just chuckled at me

"Well that is better than to humiliate you infront of the other students in school" I just laughed softly from her response her gripped got harder to me.

"I need you Chaengie" I was surprised she got away from me and straddle my stomach.

"I don't know why I feel this way only for you...I think you are somehow special to me" She said while those dark orbs staring at me I was somehow happy and overjoyed at her response.

"But knowing my families reputation and MY reputation I just can't..." She trailed of and my whole mood dropped after I heard that.

"Can't what??" I asked her looking right back at her.

"I don't know anymore Chaeng...I just want you but somehow I can't" She said to me and leaned in planting sweet kisses around my face and down to my neck.