32

Mina's PoV

Yesterday both of my parents arrived in my house, they said we should share a lovely home (which is mine) like a 'lovely family'. They only said that so they could keep their eyes on me, but I know that they're just waiting for what my next move is.

So I have to set my plan today, at school were I am safe. I told Bambam that if we will just see eachother, we will have a conversation like normal people would do. Trust me it's part of my plan, I don't want to gain suspicion from other students.

I saw Bambam walking through the front gate, I quickly grabbed my phone and pretended to type something, like I said I need his attention so we could start talking. He was taking a while now, I guess he didn't see me.

I sigh and retreated my phone back to my pocket, and looked around to see if his still here. But he's not, I was about to walk away until I felt a nudge on my arm.

"I thought we were going to talk" Bambam said still nudging my arm, I backed my arms a bit so he could not reach his elbow on my limbs.

"Stop that it's annoying" I hissed, he raised his arms up in surrender, while laughing.

"Sheesh, so did you tell them yet?" I shooked my head slowly.

"C'mon Mina, stop being such a baby" he groaned, I glared at him.

"You don't know what I have been through you know.." I trailed off, he just sighed.

"Okay then, I guess I could come with you to discuss somethings with your parents" he patted my head in assurance, I then nodded.

"Why didn't you tell Sana, or even Momo?" He asked, I shrugged.

"To be honest, we really haven't been going out recently"

"Is that so?" He asked again.

"Momo is very busy at the dance club and her family,and Sana we just talk to eachother but never really hang out" I explained.

"And if I just put my problems in their head, I would call myself a bad friend" I continued.

"But why me?" He questioned.

"Because you understand me, that's why" I answered.

"Well, if that's all, can I go now?" I nodded and waved at him as he walked away. I started heading to class, but I heard a familiar voice.

"I said stop it!" A voice can be heard inside a classroom, curiosity got the best of me so I opened the door, and heard laughter inside.

"Tell you what, you kinda look cute" I heard another voice, I went my way through the crowd because I could not see what was happening.

but as I got close I saw Chaeyoung breaking a guy's arm, and whispering something to him before letting him go and pushed him, Chaeyoung was getting closer in my way.

I stiffened and went out of that room, she looks so hot just now. . . I thought and went inside on my class.

Hours later...

Finally, we have a vacant time. I can finally roam around the campus, I usually go to the dance club but my head is aching like hell, I guess I could rest for a bit...

I walked my way to what I call the "rest room" you know. . . The clinic? Why does the bathroom even call the rest room? I mean it really doesn't have to do with resting... And why is the "black"board, GREEN?? Like seriously. . .

Useless random thoughts swirled onto my mind, as I opened the door I heard a groan.

Chaeyoung's PoV

I just woke up into my deep slumber, and I just noticed that I am all alone, I went to find my phone in my pockets but it's not there, shit I started worrying.

I put my sheets away, and find my phone but it's still not here, I turned my head to left and right but it's just right beside the counter, I sighed in relief.

Being a lazy head, I reach my hands to my phone not standing up to my bed. Feeling determined I took a risky way on getting it, the counter is quite far from me, but that's not gonna stop me for being a lazy bitch.

I tried to reached it, my hands getting closer to my phone, by the time that I grabbed it I lost balanced, and fell into the ground hitting the bruised on my stomach. I groaned as I stand up and sit on the bed while rubbing my head.

"Chaeyoung?" Someone called my name, I looked up and saw Mina, is it just me or is it fate?

"Hmm?" I asked, clearly showing my irritation.

"What a coincidence, why are you here?" She asked still standing at the same spot.

"I came here to rest" I explained.

"Did you just fell?" She snickered, I glared at her.

"You saw that?" I asked.

"Pfft, no but I just heard a thud and a groan when I got in here, but it'd be epic if I saw you in that state" she laughed at me, I rolled my eyes.

"I just heard you had a fight. . . Are you okay?" She asked again.

"What are you a reporter or something?" She just chuckled at my response.

"No" she said that and walked towards me, I just looked at her confuse.

"And I heard..." Mina suddenly grabbed my wrist, that caught me off guard, and used her other hand to raise my uniform up.

"Wow, that's even worst than I imagined." She brushed her hands on my bruise, I just winced.

"Oh, sorry" she stopped touching it but my shirt is still up.

"I thought you were stronger than this. . ." She teased me.

"I have a sensitive skin, thank you very much" I said.

"And the rumors don't lie, you really have a great toned body" she awed, I blushed a bit as I just noticed our position. She was kneeling in front of me calmly, while I just awkwardly sitting in front of her.