19

Chaeyoung's PoV

Well here I am at the library studying for the surprise test next class...I hate our biology teacher I sighed, I already finished my first book that I already red, but I feel like that book wasn't enough for me, so I stand up and go to the bookshelves.

good thing the book I was looking for, from the biology section was just at the second layer of the shelf or if it was higher I would be jumping like a crazy person, get all the stares and embarrassed myself.

I grabbed myself a book and felt a warm presence at my back it smell familiar... And that person's head was resting on my shoulder.

Mina's PoV

I'm getting a little bit impatient of waiting for those two at lunch...I groaned in frustration, I am almost done with my food and there still not here, might as well have time for myself, plus I heard the teacher in biology class was having a surprise test so I'm going to study for a bit.

I went to the library and sat at a table and unlocked my phone to check if I receive any messages, it was from Momo.

Momoring: hey sorry I couldn't eat with you at lunch, you know the usual family business?

I sighed completely understanding her.

Mitang: how about Sana?

Momoring: yeah about that we were coming to you but I have a sudden phone call and leave her alone but when I came back I saw her hitting some tall pretty lady..so I just leaved her alone again.

Mitang: okay then.

I heard a sigh from the next table and heard a chair screech meaning that person stood up I looked at that certain person and grinned wait her skirt is very short today how come? I just realized that, I bit my lip as dirty thoughts was swirling on my mind I slapped myself trying to get out of the perverted images with Son Chaeyoung.

I then saw a person staring at me with a are-you-crazy? Look I just glared at that person and she just squeak and continue to do her business I stand up following the shorter girl.

I quitely go to her as soon as she picked up the book I slid my arms around her waist, I was surprised that she is actually calm but stopped her hands on the bookshelf.

I rest my head on her shoulder and said.

Chaeyoung's PoV

"Biology? I guess you are studying for the surprise test huh?..." A very familiar voice whispered at my ears, I flinched and felt my face got warm.

"Are....are you stalking me??" I asked her.

"What? No I came here to study biology too" she said still whispering at my ears.

"And...how dare you accuse me of such things" she continued her lips purposely brushed my ear, I bit my lip preventing myself to moan, I felt her hand go under my skirt.

"H-HEY WHA-" I tried to scream but her other hand covered my mouth.

"Shhh we don't want to get any attention here do we?" She said nibbling at my ear, I slowly nodded.

"Why is your skirt so short today? Are you meeting someone alse beside me?" she growled at me still her hands rubbing my upper thighs and softly took a peck on my neck.

"Why do you care?" I manage to say that without stuttering, I decided to tease her a bit.

"Wait so she is seeing someone" I heard her mumbled that, she turned me around roughly to face her, her eyes was flaming with anger? I don't know...

"Who are you seeing later?" She asked me softly with seriousness in her voice, I gulped.

"Um no one..." I said to her not looking at her intense gaze on me, she put her hands on my cheeks and she made me face her I still didn't looked at her.

"Hey look at me" she said firmly I looked at her giving her a glare, she growled at me her hands gripped under my skirt.

"What look are you giving me Chaengie?" She used that nickname that I always got weak, but not anymore.

"I am not weak as you think Minari" I smirked at her and pushed her.

Mina's PoV

Chaeyoung's pushed me roughly getting me pinned to the shelves I groaned in pain at the sudden impact, she slid her hands at the back of my neck caressing it, leaning in closely I just stood there waiting for her lips on mine, I can still fell her warm breath on my skin.

"Oh look the elegant Mina has became weak from a little cub" she teased me still leaning close to me, I groaned in annoyance and connect her lips on mine she was shock for a second but later on she composed herself, kissing me back, and surprisingly she's a bit stronger than that car incident.

Her lips was soft like a cotton but the way her lips move was different than the others I fucked, it's like her lips was on another level. She licked my bottom lips asking for an entrance, I parted my mouth a bit allowing her tongue to slip inside, her tongue swirled my own tongue, I moaned on her mouth.

Our tongue was roughly fighting for dominance sharing our warm air between our mouth, her hands traveling down to my skirt and groped my ass, I gasped between our heated kiss. We heard someone coming at our way, she pulled herself away from me and quickly fixed her hair and her clothes.

"Is everything ok here girls?" Our teacher asked us.

"Uh..yes Mrs. Kim" I said we forced a smile she just gave us a confuse look but smiled back and leave us be, I sighed in relief and looked at Chaeyoung smirking and grabbing her book.

"Don't think we are done Myoui" she grinned and winked at me.

I purposely changed PoV's so this will be a long chapter and now I am going to write this story alone now, I will changed the CHAPTER 2 because I cringed a lot reading that, up to CHAPTER 1 - 5 my cousin wrote that so I just want to play along with the story, and looking back from CHAPTER 2 was a complete torture to me. You can go check the CHAPTER 2 now if you want..

- officially a lonely author