1.3

I'm currently in the library studying when that 'yeonttomeok' guy message me. I smile at myself when he message me first. But my mood went down when I saw Miyeon and her friends walking towards me.

What do they want again?

"princess did you make the homework that we gave you yesterday?" Miyeon ask lazily.

I shook my head no. Oh shit forgot their homework. I thought to myself.

"no....." I said.

"what did you just say just now?"

And another scene begin.

"go outside right now." she told me impatiently gritting her teeth.

I do what she said as I look them getting out of the library. I continue to pack my things, a tear just left my eyes but i wipe before some tears will get out.

I got out of the library, they grab me harshly and bring me to the empty hallway where no students are walking.

They throw me in wall and start kicking, slapping and punching me until one student saw us.

I thought she was going to help but instead she bring more student to watch me suffer.

I let out a tear,what the heck to-do they want from me? Why do they make me suffer? I thought to myself when I heard someone yelled and made them stop kicking and punching me.

I look up shock, it is that guy in class B. I smile to myself secretly thinking that this is the first time someone saved me.

He gently lifts me but stop when he heard that Miyeon question him.

"what makes you save her?" she ask the guy, but before he could answer that principal came.

I started to feel dizzy, before I could answer the principals question I fainted and everything turned black...