3.4 (ending)

We're in front of our new house, amazed.

" Yeonjun-ah this is not a dream right? " I asked him and slap myself.

" yah! Don't slap your face it will only hurt you. And this is not a dream sohyun. " he said and hold my hand and enter our house together.

When we got in, the house is so nice. The house that our parents bought is my dream house.

" Yeonjun-ah were finally living together! " I said and hug him.

" finally! I can cuddle with you everyday! " he said. I giggle and continue to roam around our house.

" sohyun-ah! Come downstairs I just made us lunch!! " he screamed from downstairs.

" he can cook? " I ask myself and chuckle.

" sit down I just made kimchi jjigae for us. " he said while placing a plate and spoon on the table.
" I didn't know you can cook? " I said.

" I've been practicing cooking since last year without you knowing because I want to suprise you. I don't know if you like this food or not, but can you have the pleasure to taste the food I made? " he said I just giggled and taste the food he made.

I thought that the food is bad but it's not. " this is so good meokie! " I exclaimed and continue eating.

" really!? I guess i will be cooking your food everyday. I don't want my wifey to be tired. " he said and pat my head.

" but I also don't want you to be tired. " I said. " don't worry baby, everything I do for you is not tiring. " he said and started eating.

The night has come and we're both in our shared bed room.

I'm in the bed sitting while yeonjun is laying down while watching TV.

" babe let's sleep? " he said and I snuggle my face on his chest.

" it feels so nice to cuddle with my husband. " I said and look at him.

I notice how flustered he look, and I decided to kiss him. He kissed me back till we make out. He stopped kissing me and asks...

" can we do it? " he ask shyly. I nodded and pull him for a kiss again.

This night we made love and memories of each other.

[ 9 months later ]

" CHOI YEONJUN IM GOING TO KILL YOU AFTER THIS! "

" ARRHHGGG THIS HURT AS FUCK! "

I screamed as the doctors bring me to the emergency room.

Today is the day I'm giving birth to our first baby.

" Mrs. Choi please relax and just do as I say, okay? " the doctor said and I nodded.

Moments later I feel so exhausted, giving birth to a child is not joke. The baby is already out and the doctor is sewing my you know and bring me to my room. And before I knew it I fell asleep.

Yeonjun's POV

This day is so unexpected. Sohyun is giving birth to our first child, and I feel so proud that I'm a father now.

I called our parents and told them that Sohyun is giving birth.

I am waiting outside the emergency until the doctor is out.

" we are done with with the operation. Sohyun-sshi is in her room now and she fell asleep. You can cheek her out now. Congratulations on your first son Mr. Choi. " the doctor said and shake my hands before leaving.