3.1

Today is the day that I'm meeting Yeonjun's parents. I'm so nervous yet excited to meet them.

I'm in front of my closet choosing a simple outfit, since yeonjun said its okay not to wear a dress.

But I will wear this, it's simple and it's cozy. [ photo in the media! ]

After I'm done with my clothes I put in some mascara on my eyelids and curl it, and put lip tint and I'm done. I just put my hair down since its winter, I brush my long black hair and to finish myself I sprayed my favorite perfume on my clothes.

Ding!

The door bell rang and I immediately open it and see my very handsome boyfriend.

He looked so shocked looking at me. " do I look bad? Should I change- "

" you look so fuckin gorgeous baby " he said and hug me and kiss my forehead.

" I'm so lucky to have a girlfriend like you..."

" I'm also very lucky to have a boyfriend like you. " I kissed him and we went down stairs to head to the restaurant where his parents are waiting.

" Yeonjun-ah I'm nervous. "

" don't worry they'll like you since I mentioned you to them nonestop. " he told me and it shocked me how he always mention me to his parents...

We get inside the restaurant and go to the table where his parents are waiting.

His parents notice us and they smiled at us warmly.

"mom, dad I want you to meet my girlfriend Kim Sohyun." he introduced me to his parents.

" good evening Mr and Mrs choi I'm Yeonjun's girlfriend Kim Sohyun.. " I awkwardly introduced myself and smile at them nervously.

" goodevening too you to dear and please call me mom not Mrs. Choi cause it makes old. "

" Hehehe okay..... Mom "

" I heard a lot about you cause yeonjun talks about you when we're having dinner, and randomly gets inside our room to talk about how he loves you and how he makes you his girlfriend. I'm pretty happy that he found someone that he really loves cause before yeonjun is really a coward and just looks his crush and do nothing. I'm glad that he found someone like you sohyun I hope your relationship will last cause I want see both of you getting married..."

" mom it's too early for us to get married but I promise you that I will marry her... " yeonjun said holding my hands.

" sohyun-ah take care of Yeonjun he's a baby at home and very clingy at times. " his father told me.

" sure. I will take good care of your son mom and dad.. "

" and give him a good beating when he do something bad okay? " they told me and we all laugh and eat our dinner happily while talking about how yeonjun talk about me to them.

" Its getting late we should all go, yeonjun take her safely and go home safely okay? We will go first! " his mom and dad get up and give us a hug before leaving, we watch them leave and continue to do our little date.

" your parents are very nice meokie, I love them.. " I said.

" I'm glad to hear that you already like my parents. I love you sohyun and only you, remember that everyday. "

" I know and also remember this... "

" I love you too yeonjun and only you. "

I said as I kiss him passionately in front of the Han River.

" did I ever tell you that you are my first kiss? " I ask him.

" you don't have to tell me that since I know I'm you first boyfriend.. " with that, he kiss me again with his hand on my waist and my hand on his shoulders.

How lucky I am to have this guy in my life, I couldn't ask for more.

" how about you? Am I you first kiss? Cause from what I can say your good at kissing.. " I asked.

" you are my first kiss and I love how you just told me that I am good at kissing baby. "

I blush and just hug him. " Yeonjun-ah put this in mind that your my first and my last... "

" okay sunshine. Also put this in mind that I will marry you in the future and have little me and you running around the house. " he said and we laugh at his silliness.

" it's getting late I will send you home now.. "

" I still don't want too, I want to watch the stars with you tonight. " I said and pull him to the field where you can do picnics with your family. We lay down in the grass and admire the stars and moon in the sky.

" I love how the stars still shine even though their surrounded by darkness... "

" yeah, I love the stars nut I love you more.. " he said. I blushed.

" sohyun-ah close your eyes for me. " he told me, I was expecting him to kiss me, but he did not kiss me instead he said something...

" what did you see? " he asked.

" nothing.. "

" that's my life without you baby... "

When I open my eyes I saw tears forming in his eyes. " promise me to stay with me forever. " he said while sobbing.

" I will! I promise " I cried too seeing him cry like that. At this kind of situation I will laugh at him just like what I do to my brother when he cried. But this situation is not something I can laugh to cause it's serious.

" I love you Yeonjun... "

" I love you too sohyun... "

At the end of the night we stayed at the field and talk about our future and other stuff and talk about something funny, serious, and other random topics we could think of.

This night is one of the memorable night ever. Star gazing with him, crying with him, eating dinner with his parents, and knowing that he is my first kiss and I am his first kiss.

————

I'm in love with their relationship 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Help! This is not related to the story but I can't seem to get this song out of my mind, if you watched videos in instagram you will hear this. It's because I always watched stray kids videos in Instagram and found this addictive song.

I COULD BE RED❤ OR I COULD BE YELLOW💛
I COULD BE BLUE💙 OR I COULD BE PURPLE💜
I COULD BE GREEN💚 OR PINK💗 OR BLACK⚫ OR WHITE⚪
I COULD BE EVERY COLOR YOU LIKE🌈!!!

I even added some emoji cause its stuck in my head ever since I heard it and starts singing it nonestop. Even my best friends are addicted to it because of me. Comment if your reading this bitches! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Anyways Merry Christmas y'all, I hope you spend your holiday happy with your family!!