1.8

While cleaning someone knock on the door.

I stoped cleaning and walk silently towards the door and peep on my peephole.

I sigh when I see it's just my mother.

I open the door and smile widely.

"mom!"

"how's my beautiful daughter?"

"I'm doing great mom!" lies.

"that's great I bought some meat to grill!!"

"Yehay!!!" I jumped in happiness cause it's been a long time since I ate samgyeopsal.

"continue what your doing and I will start preparing the food okay! When your done help if you want!"

"okay mom!"

I started to clean fast and when I'm done I go to the kitchen and help my mom. Since I miss her so much.

"mom what brings you here in Seoul??" I ask.

"I just miss you." my mother said.

I hugged her and kiss her cheek we both giggled at my cheesiness.

" how's the restaurant in Daegu? Hows taehyung oppa and appa?"

"their all fine and the restaurant is also fine our restaurant is getting famous there in daegu cause your brother is starting to help us and the girls there are drooling to see him in person."

"taehyung oppa is really something, I miss him and appa and you. I wish I stayed there." I said looking down in my feet.

"don't worry this winter break you will stay there the whole 2 weeks okay so don't get to sad okay? You will see them soon."

"okay eomma!"

"oh before I forgot I bought you some groceries since I know you hate buying groceries."

" isn't this too many?"

"stop complaining just put them in the fridge!" I laugh at her and we both end our night eating and laughing all our ass tonight.

Next day

I woke up without my mother by my side but I found I note instead.

'good morning sweetheart! I'm sorry you've got to wake up without me by your side, today is Sunday and the restaurant will be busy your father and brother can't handle all of the works there. I hope you understand sweety I made bibimbap for I hope that make you happy.

Love, mom'

When I'm done reading I put down the note and go directly to my dining room and started to eat my breakfast.

————

Okay so as you noticed, did you even notice?? 😂 Okay back to the topic, so as you notice I remove all of the date and time of the texting chapter cause we're stuck in July there and I don't know how to deal with it.😂