3.2

5 years later

" you know where I want to kiss you? " Yeonjun asked, we're in han river sitting the bench while admiring the view.

" lips? " I answered.

" no. "

" cheek? "

" no. "

" then where? "

" in the church in front of everyone when we both say I do. " I look at him, and he's already on his knees.

" sohyun-ah we've been dating for 5 years and all those happy times really means a lot to me. Your the best thing that I have in my life. I love you, I know I said that many times but I just wanted to remind you that I love you every seconds that I have too. I want to stay by your side together, I've been thinking lately that we're already getting old and still not yet married. Hahahaha, will you take this ring and be my wife? " he said and tears weld up in my eyes.

People gathered around us screaming 'say yes!'

" yes yeonjun! " I said in my normal low tone voice. " what did you say? I can't seem to hear you... "

" I said yes you dumbass!! " I said out loud and he hug me in front of everyone.

" YOU HEAR THAT EVERYONE? SHE JUST SAID YES!! WE'RE ENGAGED!! " He said happily in front of the people who are cheering for us. I can hear people say...

" she's so lucky to have someone as handsome as him. "

" how I wish to be her... "

" live happily ever after guys! "

" they both made a good couple. "

" I wish I have a boyfriend like him.. "
(a/n: this random people is me 😂)

" babe, I'm so happy that you said yes. I've been waiting for this moment to come and it finally come. thank you for being alive, thank you for existing. I love you and only you! " he said and kissed my in front of the crowd.

A/n:

Next chapter will be the ending! Thank you for 14.9k and 739 votes guys!

Please vote and comment!