my farewell note.

We had a great run, didn't we team, the crystal gems, ha, we always saved the day, and if our enemies thought we couldn't, we always found a way, this is going to be in different parts, look for your names.

Citizens of Beach City and Home World.

You all mean the world to me, I'm sorry you had to lose another friend this way, and I'm sorry you had to lose another diamond/crystal gem this way, I wish you all the best, take care and be safe.

Sadie, Lars, and Amy.

I'm sorry I'll no longer be there for you're daughter and the both of you, always remember me, make sure Amy gets to know Rose, don't let Connie get an abortion because of this, even though she's 5 months pregnant, Sadie do me a favor and start selling more Cookie Cats if ya figure out the recipe, Lars tell the off colors how much they mean to me and how much they meant.... I mean mean to my mother.... I know she would be happy and proud of me..... Well.... For everything except this..... I love you guys..... Stay strong and stay safe.

White pearl.

Don't cry over me please. You have my other half. You have what might be left of mom. Ya know... I'll leave some of my spit in a bottle with my bubbled gem... Maybe you can bring me back.... But as a human..... And maybe you can bring mom back too.... Then we can all live happily ever after..... Together..... As one big happy family.....

To the rest of the crystal gems.

Keep up the amazing work my fellow Conrad's and friends of old and new. I'll never forget the times we spent together..... Unless I come back as human and my gem was what held all my memories and my mom has the ability to somehow know all of what I went through in the past 16 years of my life and all I end up remembering is my name and my mom and dad..... And Pearl, Amythist, and Garnet of course, since they grew up with me..... I love you all, take care and stay safe.

Greg/dad

You were ready for this. For raising me. Without mom. But now you might get the chance to be with her again. I love you. Goodbye for now.

The diamonds.

My wonderful sister's and mother of authority, you got to trust in me that I know what I'm doing, even though I kinda don't, trust me it's better this way, blue diamond, take care of my colony and let everyone in the human zoo go back on Earth to live, since somehow pink..... Rose..... Mom.... Forgot to do so because of the war...... And at the time you guys were gonna kill all living life on Earth...... White..... I love you..... You've been like a mom to me..... For the past two years.... Thank you..... And yellow and blue .... I know what it must've been like for mom.... But I know you guys had you're best interest for her at heart at the time..... And you still do..... Because you love me.... And I love you too..... Just like mom did..... Because we're family..... Even though we didn't know each other until two years ago..... These have been the best two years of my life.

Connie.

I don't know what to say exactly. But I'm sorry. Take care of little Rose Quartz for us..... Please.... Maybe someday mom and I will be back.... Take care til then my sweet sweet Connie.

- sincerely Steven Quartz Universe.