crystal gems 2.0 theme song

We Are The Crystal Gems 2.0! New Song! Parody!
❄ Pre Chorus 1!
🐦 Chorus 1!
💘💘💘💘 Verses 1-4!
🌷Bridge 1!
❄ Pre Chorus 2!
💘💘💘💘 Verses 5-8!
🐦 Chorus 2!
💘 Verse 9!
🌷Bridge 2!
❄ Pre Chorus 1!
If your Evil, and your on the rise.
You can count on, the eight of us taking you down.
'Cause we're Good, and Evil never beats us.
We'll win the fight, and then go out for Fry Bits.
🐦 Chorus 1!
We're, The Rebellious, Crystal Gems.
We'll always, save the day, and if you think, we can't.
We'll always, find a way.
That's why, the Beings, of this Universe.
Believe in Garnet, Pink Pearl, Amethyst, Steven Quartz Universe, Lapis Lazuli, Peridot, Connie Maheswaran, and Greg Universe.
💘 Verse 1!
I'll fight for, the Place where Fusions are free, to live together, to exist as them, and I'll keep them from being Shattered.
💘 Verse 2!
I'll fight, in the name of My Diamond, Pink Diamond, to fix all of her mistakes, and secrets she kept from me, that I fought for, and I thought I knew.
💘 Verse 3!
I'll fight for, the Planet I was made in, I was no mistake, the Earth's all I've ever wanted, and needed to know this's right where I belong.
💘 Verse 4!
I'll fight, to be everything, that My Mom was for her loved ones, I've grown up enough to see, that I am me.
🌷 Bridge 1!
The odds are against us, this won't be easy, but we're not going to do this alone.
❄ Pre Chorus 2!
Your Evil, and your on the rise.
We're counting on, the eight of us taking you down.
'Cause your Evil, and Good always beats you.
We've won the fight, so we go out for Triangular Pizzas.
💘 Verse 5!
I'll fight for, the sake of all Gem, and Human Kind, so no one will suffer like I did, when I was far away from this Distant Shore.
💘 Verse 6!
I'll fight, in the name of My Diamond, Yellow Diamond, to change all of the wrong she did into right, that I fought for, and I thought I knew.
💘 Verse 7!
I'll fight, to protect my loved ones, and the Earth, that's my Home too, I'll risk the rest of my life for this, and I'll do this for them.
💘 Verse 8!
I'll fight, to be everything, Rose Quartz inspired her loved ones to be, I've been through enough to see, we love each other dearly.
🐦 Chorus 2!
We're, The Rebellious, Crystal Gems.
We'll always, save the day, and if you think, we can't.
We'll always, find a way.
That's why, the Beings, of this Universe.
Believe in Garnet, Pink Pearl, Amethyst, Steven Quartz Universe, Lapis Lazuli, Peridot, Connie Maheswaran, Greg Universe, and The Off Colors.
💘 Verse 9!
We'll fight for, our freedom from Home World, and Earth, in the names of The Great, Diamond Authority, and The Rebellious, Crystal Gems, to fight to protect our loved ones, and to be everything, our loved ones made us turn out to be, as one in the same.
🌷 Bridge 2!
The odds are now for us, this'll be so easy, and we don't have to do this all alone.