all thanks to pink pearl

Please don't give me criticism about this fanfic because of SU future and SU in general because we all know by now this isn't possible. Let me know if I need to fix Grammer because I just went through and fixes spelling and I know I spelled Amethyst wrong first so if you see it's wrong just let me know. Anyways here's the story. Toganeedsblood _DemonsLiveOnEarth

Steven: My pearl... My true pearl.... You need to keep this between us..... *Steven puts his hands on her mouth and makes fake gem shards* I'm doing the same thing my mom did..... Once you bubble my gem, before I "die" or pass out put my spit on my belly, then after I become human we'll take my gem out of the bubble and put my spit on it, as soon as it's released from the bubble, no sooner, no later, understood my pearl?

Pink pearl: yes my diamond. What else shall I do?

Steven: pearl. Please, get in the habit of calling me Steven, once mom... I mean.... Pink diamond.... The original pink diamond comes back.... You'll go back to serving her..... T-that is if you wish..... You can be a free gem if you want. Ok?

Pink pearl: yes my dia- Steven. What will white pearl think of this?

Steven: I don't know, but I want to fake my own shattering, they know what happens when my gem is removed, they now know I can't be poofed, but they don't know what happens if my gem is still attached to my body and it gets cracked or shattered.

Pink pearl transforms into a rose quartz soldier and takes Stevens mother's sword.

Steven: are you ready? *Steven puts the shards in his mouth like his mother did, but he didn't swallow them*

*At the beach* they made it look like Steven fell off the ledge and his mother's sword was sticking up from the sand and he accidentally shattered himself as he fell to his "death"*

Pearl: STEVEN! NO!

Steven: aaaaaahhhh! *Steven shape shifts into a small spider and throws the shards down to where the sword was*

Greg: Pearl what's going o-on?.... S-steven? I-i-is that his.... G-gem?

Amethyst: n-no! We already lost Rose we can't lose Steven too! Garnet do something!

*Garnet unfuses and Sapphire uses her future vision*

Sapphire: w-we knew nothing of Steven, he's the only gem of his kind.... Amethyst...... I can't do anything.... I-i.... *Sapphire starts crying and Ruby holds her*

Steven makes a crawl for it and meets up with pink pearl in the kindergarten.

Pink pearl: Steven are you ready?

Steven: yes. I'm ready.

*Pink pearl takes out Stevens gem and bubbles it and heals Steven with his spit*

Steven passes out and wakes up with a normal belly button: i-i I'm human! Okay pearl get my gem out and pour the rest of the bottle on it!

Pearl nods and does as he says.

Stevens gem starts to glow pink, it's form goes to Steven...

Steven: n-no.... I guess I was wrong.... *Steven looked down at his feet*

Stevens gem changes forms into rose quartz.

Pink pearl: S-steven look! You're gem!

Steven looks up: m-moms rebel form... Maybe.....

Stevens gem finally rotates into a diamond shape and Steven gasps as the shape stays that way for several seconds before it starts to shine brightly and then float down to the ground before giving out a powerful pink blast.