Never Say Never pt7

Courtneys POV

I picked my stuff up and left i didnt say anything. I think by the time i was on the other side of the area the boys were looking thinking why i was leaving. I knew Stella wanted to stay and i knew she was alright with the boys. I got to the elevator and pressed the button i could hear Niall running after me. 

Niall: Courtney, Courtney wait! 

I dont answer him. The doors open i walk in. I felt someone grab my arm. I know its Niall. 

Me: no let me go in. 

Niall: well ill go in with.. 

I walk in and so does Niall. Niall didnt want silence so as soon as the doors close he asked. 

Niall: so why were they wide eyed at you. 

I dont reply. 

Niall: Courtney. Why were they wide eyed at you?? 

Me: *mumble* 

Niall: what?? 

Me: because Zayn asked us something and i can straight out and said it and he wasnt expecting it..! 

I didnt mean to snap. I felt my eyes water so i looked away and wiped them away before Niall saw them.

Nialls POV

She just snapped at me.. I could see she didnt mean it i saw her eyes tear up and she looked away to wipe them. I hugged her. She turned around and she put her head on my chest. 

Me: its ok. 

Courtney: im sorry i snapped. I didnt mean to honest..i cant believe i just snapped at you 

I could hear she was going to start crying 

Me: dont cry. Its ok it happens. Can i just ask what Zayn asked 

Courtney: he asked if we lived here and if not why were we here.. 

Me: well do you live here?? 

Courtney: no..i live an hour away.. 

Me: well why are you here?? 

Courtney: we didnt want you boys knowing.. 

Me: are you here because of us..? 

Courtney: yes..we thought if we stayed here we might get a chance to meet you. We honestly didnt know you were going to be here in this hotel on our floor..we arent stalkers..we just wanted to see you boys.. 

Me: aww that doesnt matter its ok if you stay because if us- 

Courtney cut me off 

Courtney: no, we wouldnt be here if we had tickets.. 

Me: what do you mean? 

Courtney: ill tell you later, well when we get out can we go back to your room mum will want to know where Stella is.. 

Me: yeah sure.!