Never Say Never pt16

Zayns POV

We all dug into some food Courtney and Stella havent eaten anything yet. I whisper to Liam. 

Me: oi Liam the girls havent had anything to eat yet.. 

Liam: girls are you going to eat?? 

Courtney: oh umm, well if i eat i will get sick 

Niall: why?? 

Courtney: because scary movies and food dont agree with me at the same time.. 

Louis and Harry: sick! Were watching a scary movie?? 

Stella: yeah. Its one of Courtney's movies, when a stranger calls i think..i havent seen it before so it will be great 

Me: well lets go watch this scary movie. 

Everyone: ok 

Everyone got a spot Courtney and Niall sat on the floor as well as Liam and I. Harry, Stella and Louis sat on the couch. The movie was pretty scary i think everyone jumped. Courtney was just sittin next to Niall hugging her legs then the killer person came out of no where her and Stella screamed. I didnt see how Stella was sitting but she was hiding her face in Harrys chest. Courtney was doing the same thing except to Niall. Sort of reminds me of Perrie and I its actually cute by how close they got in a day. One minute they were strangers and then they're cuddling.

Stellas POV

The movie finished. I was still hugging Harry and he was still hugging me. I didnt want to let go but i had to because i heard Niall. 

Niall: Courtney, your shaking why are you shaking are you cold?  

Me: Courtney are you ok..?  

Courtney: n..n..no im not cccold.. 

Liam: then whats wrong? 

By that time Niall was hugging her and Liam was by her side. 

Courtney: it happens sometimes..just nerves and excitement..if i ate it would have been worse because this normally happens when i dont feel too good.. 

Niall: well babe you're going to be alright  

He held her tighter and kissed her forehead 

Liam: thats cute, what do you want to do Courtney? We'll watch another movie? You choose.. 

Courtney: umm..how about Charlie st Cloud 

Me: yes!!! Ill go get it 

Niall: anything for you baby. 

I ran into Courtneys room and got the dvd and ran back to the lounge and put the dvd on.