Chapter 4

Jasmine's pov

Pansy decided to take me and Freddy to the magical part of Paris for dress shopping. Split up team. Meet up at the food court in ten." "Okay." We took off in different directions. I looked through the store until I found a dress that I loved.

I plucked the dress from the rack

I plucked the dress from the rack. I got some sliver half inch heels, and a silver necklace with an emerald in the center. I made my way to the spot and saw their dresses.

I smiled at them

I smiled at them. "Great dress choices." "Thanks. Slytherin green, huh?" "Yeah, but it matches my eyes more than anything. It was either this or a light blue." "It looks great anyway. And Freddy, your gonna look gorgeous in that!" "I owled Draco. He's bringing the guys over to Malfoy Manor for lunch. Want to come?" "Is that even a question? Yes!" "Great. Now I need a volunteer." "For what?" "I need to get a prank present for Georgie at the Burrow and I really need it." "I'll go with you." "Great. Thanks Jas." "Anything for a friend in need." "Pansy there's a Floo Fireplace over by the food court. You're more than welcome at the Malfoy Manor." "Thanks Freddy." Fred apparated us to a dilapidated house in the middle of no where. "Stay here. I'll only be a minute. And don't eat anything they give you." "Alright." I stood outside waiting for Fred when a older looking Weasley walked out. He looked rather cool. Dragon hide boots, piercings in one ear, longish hair, and a scar slanted along his face. "Hello Ms. I'm William. The eldest." "Hello William. I'm Jasmine Rosewood. Nice to meet you." "Would you like to come inside?" "No thank you. Fred will be out soon." "So your dating Fred?" He had this suspicious glint in his eye. "No. I am his friend. He asked me to come here with him. "Bill! Get away from her!" A cutting curse was thrown at me. I had cuts on my face, arms, and legs. "Ron! What did you do that for?! She wasn't doing anything!" "She's a bloody snake! They are all deatheaters!" I stood up shakily and showed bowl th of my arms. "I am not a Death Eater! My name is Jasmine Rosewood! Formerly known as Jasmine Potter! My family was murdered by Voldemort! Why would I help him!" I started getting dizzy. "Jas!" A blurry Fred ran to me. I felt myself get picked up and apparated. "Bloody hell! What happened to my Jasmine?!" "Sirius calm down! Get Madam Pomfrey here now!" I fell asleep.

"She's waking up." I bolted up and saw Pansy and Blaise. "Jasmine, it's okay. You're safe." "Where's Fred?" "Sulking his his room that he couldn't protect you." "I need to talk to him." I stood up and limped all the way up the stairs with Frost on my shoulder in case I fell. I reached Fred's room and knocked gently. "Freddy?" The door swung open and I was pulled into a hug. "I'm sorry Jasmine!" "Freddy. I'm fine. I'm not dead yet. It takes a lot more than that to kill me." "I know. You're a tough one." "Did you give Georgie the present?" "Yeah. He loved it." "Great. The Hogwarts Express is tommorrow. Say goodbye to your parents and Draco before we leave." "Okay Jas." Fred walked downstairs and I felt someone hug me from behind. "Are you sure your alright?" I relaxed. "Draco, I am perfectly fine. Go say bye to your brother and parents before you leave for Durmstrang." "Until we meet again." He kissed my hand and went to join his family.

Time skip

I was sitting in the Hogwarts Express with Fred, George, Pansy, and Blaise. Frost flew ahead to hunt. "Jas, why do you think we needed dress robes?" "I don't know. A ball maybe?" "That makes sense. When is my beautiful Neko gonna dress up for me!" George fake wailed over a flushed Fred. "Georgie, not now." "He chose a dress that definitely shows his Gryffindor Pride." "Don't tease me!" We laughed at George's whining about not seeing Fred in his dress.

The sorting went rather smoothly and, but dinner didn't show up. "Students and faculty. An extra announcement. This year, Hogwart will be the host of the TriWizard Tournament." He paused for a moment for the more knowledgeable students could cheer. "Now, as the Tournament is rather dangerous, only Seventh Years may partake in the Tournament." The years below the designated one started booing. "Who cares and let us eat!" A random Gryffindor shouted amongst all the other yells. I sighed in relief as food appeared. I ate my fill and retreated to mine and Pansy's room. I unpacked all my clothes into the bureau and changed into my riding clothes. No one would be done with the feast anytime soon, and I was itching for a flight. I snuck out of the school and rode my Firebolt all over school grounds. Eventually I was soaring across the Quiddich pitch and I noticed something I wish I hadn't. All of the male players of Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw, were staring at me like lovestruck puppies.  I flew away at max speed and quickly, yet quietly, ran into the dungeons. I ran into someone and fell onto the ground. "Going somewhere Ms. Rosewood?" Professor Snape has somewhat grown into a father figure toward me. I couldn't lie to him. I avoided his gaze. "Jasmine, it is past curfew. Where were you." "Flying. I haven't been on a decent fly at all this summer and I needed to clear my head." "Hurry and go to your room before I dock points." "Thank you Dad!" I ran away fast after I said that. I can't believe I said that! I opened and locked the door to mine and Pansy's room and hugged my knees. "I can't believe I said that." "What'd you say?" "Promise not to laugh?" "Cross my heart." "I called Professor Snape Dad." Pansy burst out laughing. "You promised!" "How could I not laugh at that! Why'd you do it?" "I don't know. I kinda see him as my Dad. I don't understand why, but I do." I saw Frost on his perch. "Kindy." My house elf, dressed in a nice pillow case she wanted, appeared in the room. "What can I do for you?" "Can I have a bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream?" "Yes Lady Rosewood." A few moments later I was eating my favorite ice cream. "I heard that Professor Snape's favorite ice cream was mint chocolate chip." I nearly choked on a chocolate chip. "Not funny Pansy!" I went to sleep, mad at my roommate.

Vote, comment, and have a fantabulous day💖💖😄😄
1135 words
Enjoy