Chapter 5

Jasmine's pov

It was time to meet the opposing schools for the tournament. Everyone went outside to see them all arrive. I did no such thing. I stayed in the Potion Lab with Professor Snape helping him brew potions for Madam Pomfrey. "Ms. Rosewood, you didn't have to stay down here you could've went up and watch the schools arrive." "And leave you with all this fun? I can't let that happen. I love brewing potions. It's relaxing and helps me think." "About?" "Well, as much as I love Sirius, he's too much. He took his Auror job back. He's almost never at Grimmauld Place, and when he is, he's throwing parties or planning pranks or sleeping. He makes a great uncle, but not a great guardian." "I think I know where this is going." "What are some of the magical foster homes in London?" Professor Snape looked like he expected something else. "There are none." "Oh, okay." I wanted to ask him to be my blood adopted father, but I didn't have the courage to. I finished up a Pepper Up potion and stuck it into the basket. "Jasmine." I jumped, surprised. Professor Snape never uses my first name. "Would you like to become my daughter?" It took a moment to process and I teared up. "You know at the beginning of time here, you hated me." "Because of your father. You are nothing like him. You're not like Lily either. You have the best qualities of both of them, but you're still the little girl I met in the Leaky Cauldron. So I ask again. Would you like to become my daughter?" "Yes." I hugged him tightly. "I'll call Amelia Bones down right now through the Floo." "Wait." I took his left arm and looked at his Dark Mark. "I don't want this on your body." I started hissing in Parseltongue. "Go away, stupid mark. Never return to this body." The snake ate the skull and faded away. "I can't believe you did that. Thank you." Mrs. Bones was here within fifteen minutes. "Hello Severus. I understand you want to blood adopt Ms. Rosewood?" "That is correct." "All right. I need a drop of both of your blood in this vile and would you like to change your name to Snape." "My new name will be Jasmine Rosewood-Snape." "Very good. Now drink the potion, both of you." We did so and I smiled. "Thank you Mrs. Bones." "Of course Lady Rosewood-Snape. If you need anything Severus, let me know." "Of course. Thanks Amelia." She left and I looked at the statements. "I'm going to send Sirius a message." I conjured a quill and parchment and began writing.

"Dear Sirius, I am happy to let you know that I have been, blood adopted. You are a good guardian to me and I love you, but you're even better as an uncle. Professor Snape is like a father to me now, and now he actually is. Since you have your Auror job back, you can't do that and take care of a child at the same time. I will visit during the summer every year. Sincerely,
                Jasmine Rosewood-Snape."

I tied it to Frost's leg and she flew off. "Dad, who are you writing too?" "Headmaster. He was your temporary magical guardian before Black, now I'm letting him know that I adopted you as my own, so I'm you legal and magical guardian." "Alright." I started brewing a Dreamless Sleep potion, then Anti-burn Potions. "Alright he knows. I know you learned the Patronus Charm last year?" "Yeah." "May I see it?" "Sure." I thought to the happiest moment of my life. "Expecto Patronum." My beautiful artic wolf patronus walking around the room. "Amazing." "What's your patronus?" "Expecto Patronum." A silvery doe pounced around the room. "It was your mother's same patronus." The atmosphere was quickly becoming depressing. "Let's go get lunch." "Alright." He went to the Great Hall,   ut I went outside to the lake. "Kindy." "My house elf appeared with my lunch. "Kindy, please bring me my swimsuit." "Yes Lady Rosewood-Snape." I conjured up some sheet to hang on the tree and changed into the swimsuit. I started swimming in the lake, enjoying myself. I heard several screams of cheers, but they all stopped abruptly. "JASMINE ROSEWOOD!" I felt myself getting sucked into a portal and and fell in the Great Hall, soaking wet. "What in the actual hell did that?!" Everyone looked at me in hatred. "I'm going back to the Lake if no one's telling me what's happening. "Your a fucking Champion you damn snake!" "For what?" I saw the Goblet of Fire. I turned around and started heading for the doors. "Turn around and go to the other champions!" Someone grabbed my hair and thrown me into a different room. The girl help me up. "Thank you." I saw Cedric Diggery there. He pulled me into a hug. Hufflepuffs always keep us Slytherins in check. He started comforting me. "Jasmine, why are you in here?" "I don't know. I was swimming in the Black Lake and I was teleported in the Great Hall. Someone said I was a champion. Is that true? I don't want to be a champion." The door opened, making everyone stand in front of me and me hiding behind Cedric. "Where is she." I heard Dad so I quickly went to hug him. My arms were grabbed. "Did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire?!" "Professor, if you notived, Jasmine never eats her meals in the Great Hall. She only ever eats by the Great Lake." Cedric pulled me away. "Also, you don't treat a half naked lady like that." I felt something warm and heavy cover me. It was Victor Krum's fur cape thing.i wrapped it tightly around me and hid behind Cedric. I was shaking and clutching the cape very tightly out of fear. "If she didn't put her name in the goblet, she still has to compete." I nearly fell over. "Champions, you are dismissed to your living quarters." The other three champions made a sort of protection shield around me as we walked out. Fleur went over to the Ravenclaw table, Cedric to the Hufflepuff table, and Victor to the Slytherin table. I kept walking until I was in my dorm room. I flopped on the bed and covered up. I heard the door open. "Pansy, go away. I want to be alone." "Did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire." "No!" "Then why did it come out?" "I don't know." "Liar. When you want to tell us the truth, you know where to find us." I started silently crying, because I lost the only friends I ever made.

Vote, comment, and have a fantabulous day💖💖😄😄
1143 words
Enjoy