Finale

Jasmine's pov

I woke up due to Pansy shaking me. Frost chirped and landed on my shoulder with a note tied to her leg. It was a note from Sirius.
"Hey Pup. Thanks for your last letter. I know I'm not a good parent, but I know I'm an awesome uncle. I support your decision of Snape. We may have some bad blood with each other, but I trust him to protect you. The job is stressing me out a lot, so I'm taking a few days off to relax. I'll make sure that I'm there for the Final Task of the tournament. I wish you luck Pup.
                   ~Sirius Black out

I snickered and placed his letter into my locked letter box. Blaise ran into the room looking winded. "Jas... Dumbledore wants you...on the...Quiddich Pitch...asap. "Alright. Pans, get him some water." I ran out and flew over to the flew to the pitch with my wings. "Ms. Potter," "Rosewood-Snape to you." "Yes yes. Glad you could join us. This is the final task. You must complete the maze and retrieve the Triwizard Cup." The other Champions knew that there was stuff he was leaving out. "Try your best. Ms. Potter will go first, then Mr. Diggory, then Mr. Krum, and finally Miss Delacour." I scowled at the use of my former name, and Cedric pulled me into a casual hig, with his back to my chest. "Hey,  Rosewood!" We all turn to see the boy from the ball, Aaron Gray, followed by the girl who assaulted me. I narrowed my eyes at them both. "Hey Rosewood! I wanted to wish you good luck." "Thank you Aaron. Miss, I never quite got your name when you assaulted me at the Ball. I was told she was your girlfriend?" "Emily. I've told you many times to stop doing that. Her name is Emily Dogon. She has it in her head that we are together when I hate her. She has selective hearing so she tunes out anything that even remotely suggests I hate her." "Aaron, stop hanging out with the Snake Slut." Cedric puffed his chest out and stood in front of me. "Pleasure meeting you Aaron. I suggest, getting a restraining order." "Thanks for the tip. I'll be rooting for ya, Сладък дракон." I tilted my head as Victor facepalmed. I was going to ask what it meant, but we were called to the starting point. The bang from Dumbledore's wand sounded and I ran into the maze. I was a Slytherin. This maze was no different than a day at Hogwarts. I unleashed my dragon senses, wings, and aura. A dragon's aura can keep beasts and other creatures away in fear. Depending on the dragon's power, the more powerful beasts and creatures they can keep at bay. I managed to find the cup, but as soon as I touched it, I was transported. I was in a graveyard. I took out my wand and activated my night vision. I was surrounded by Death Eaters. I quickly accio'ed the cup and was sent back to the Quiddich Pitch. I held the cup up high. I was permitted to keep the cup along with two thousand galleons. I had no use for the money, seeing as I only required the trophy. I gave the money to Fred and George to pat for their wedding. I told them that it was for their wedding only. That I was going to be their business parter with them, and would benefit from profits, and would help pay for everything. Since Fredrick is a Malfoy, he's loaded, but he has made it clear to everyone that he did not want any of his father's dirty money. They got into an argument about their marriage and Lucious struck Narrcissa during the altercation. Narrcissa, Fredrick, and Draco niw lived with me at Potter manor. I knew that with George's charisma, Freddy's good luck, and my business know-how, we would make Weasley Wizard Wheezes the most popular shop in Britain. The offered to put my name into the title, but I liked Weasley Wizard Wheezes. It was catchy.

I packed up all my belongings in my room ready to go home with Papa. He moved into Potter Manor with us, only when I told him about the extensive potion ingredient garden. Aaron Gray wanted to dare me, so I told him to find me after seventh year, when I graduated. All in all, a damned good year.

Vote, comment, and have a fantabulous day💖💖😄😄
850 words
Enjoy
Thanks to all who read this book. I know I'm slow with updates. Really slow. And I really appreciate all the comments you guys and gals leave. I may not always reponf to them, but I always read them. I love hearing your opinions and input, and it makes me happy. I hope you enjoyed this book, and if you would like to make a sequel, pm me. I would love to see who males it go farther. So, thanks, and stay awesome.