Chapter 6

Jasmine's pov

Everyone at Slytherin table shunned me. I was forced to eat in the Great Hall today, but no one wanted to sit near me. "Jasmine." I looked up to see Cedric. "Want to eat with me?" "Okay." I stood up, and he gently guided me to the Hufflepuff table. Their food was different from the Slytherin food. There was a lot of muggle and magical food items. I just ate some toast with butter. "Jasmine, why are you sad?" "Everyone in Slytherin hates me." "No they don't. They are just confused and jealous. They don't know how to convey that, so they are taking it out on you." I clutched my stomach. "Come on." He loaded my plate with eggs, bacon, and sausages. "Eat up. I'm taking you flying." I didn't argue, I just ate my food silently. When I finished everyone went to do their own thing. Weasley had the absolute nerve to walk up to me while Cedric was informing his girlfriend what was going on. "So, the snake is hanging out with a badger. You his side bitch or something?" I was in no state of mind at the moment, so I punched him in the nose. He went to attack me back, but the Hufflepuff Quiddich Team stood in front of me. "Don't you dare say that ever again filthy Weasle." Weasle must've felt intimidated by the stocky Quiddich players protecting me. "Step aside, this is between me and that bitch." "Mr. Weasley!" I turned and saw Dad walking over very fast. "Professor Snape, she punch me in the face!" "I know. I saw and heard everything. Detention with me for three month and fifty points from for verbally assaulting my daughter. Fifty points to Hufflepuff." Everyone in earshot stood still with their mouth agape. Cedric pulled me away from everyone and onto the Quiddich field. "Sorry kids. Quiddich field is the spot for the first task. Can't let you in." "It's no problem, sir." As we were walking away I'm we heard him. "Tch. Stupid Hufflepuffs." I turned around and sent a minor cutting curse at him. "Cedric I know a spot that's good for Quiddich." The guy who told us off was sweating bullets. "Okay Jasmine." "Hold it!" He ran over. "Are you the Jasmine Potter?!" "Yeah. Why." "Can I see the scar?" "Fuck off." I led Cedric to the shrieking shack. I flew over to it, and got Cedric to follow me. "Jasmine, do you like me?" "I like you as a big brother." "Thank Merlin. Cho was jealous. I agree. You're like a little sister to me." We flew around for an hour or so until I saw something gold whiz past. "Cedric. It's a Snitch." We both gave each other a look and smirked. "Loser has to prank Dumbledore." We raced after it. It was bound to the area, but it was magically enchanted to do what ever the person wanted. I flew up into the clouds and preformed a steep nose dive toward the castle's roof. I pulled up a second too late and my Firebolt crashed into the astronomy tower. My broom splintered everywhere. Might as well put my Creature Inheritance to use. I took off my Slytherin blazer and stretched my huge wings. My Creature Inheritance was a Dragon. My face sprouted some scales, my eyes became golden with red pupils, my fingernails grew into claws, and my wings were large and fire proof. I pulled up and saw the Snitch. I flew after it. I ended up doing an even steeper nose dive and this time I caught the Snitch and pulled up. I grew tired and my wings fell limp. My dragon features faded as soon as I started falling. I felt myself get picked up midair. I opened my eyes and saw Victor. "Not bad, Little Dragon." Once we were on the ground I put my blazer backon, hiding my wings. I saw all the champions and the teachers gaping at me. I blushed lightly and hid behind Cedric. "Well then, champions, the first task is beginning. Please make your way to the Quiddich field." Cedric and I walked into a tent and we're presented a bag. "Put your hand in and grab." I did so, and pulled out a miniature dragon with a four tied around its neck. I sat down and waited. Victor went first, Fleur second, Cedric third. I was handed a one piece swimsuit, that I was told to change into. I did so, and changed the colors to green and silver. I conjure a pair of dark blue shorts and pulled them on. "Number four your turn." I walked out and saw the field was filled to the brim with water. I saw the dragon.

My wings were on display

My wings were on display. I dived into the water, using my wings to glide easily through the water. My scales, claws, and eyes returned and I saw through the water better. I saw the dragon dive and come at me. I couldn't speak to it due to the water. I felt my stomach heat up. I smirked as smoke left my nose. I breathed out a large jet of fire at the dragon. I swam away and saw a cave. I activated my night vision and saw a small is stair case. I swam to it and walked up the stairs. The dragon followed me. I was out of water. "Great dragon! Hear me!" "What do you want, young speaker." "The fake egg. I need to aquire it." "All my eggs are real! You are a lair!" I flew into the air to dodge a jet of Boling water. I dived back into the water and hid under a rock. Once the dragon swam past, I swam out of the water, grabbed the golden egg and back into the water. My wings barely helped me, as the eggs was heavy. I still made it to the air pocket I needed to go to and was safely in the tent. I flopped on a bench, soaked to the bone. I sneezed and started coughing. I saw Madam Pomfrey looking at me, worried. "I'm fine. Don't worry." I examined my egg and saw someone enter the tent. Blaise and Pansy were looking at me with shock. I grabbed my blazer and flew off. I flew over to the castle roof. I hid on the top. "Jasmine?" I looked up and saw Dad carefully get off a broom. "Hate brooms." "Can't fly well?" "No. Are you okay?" "Nothing a fever and pepper up potion can't fix. I'll fly you back down." I took the broom and his hand. I flew down to the Great Lawn and flew back up to the roof. I saw Pansy and Blaise flying up to me on their brooms. I jumped off the roof and flew over to the Black Lake. They seemed to get the hint and left me alone. "Hello Rosewood." I turned around and saw George holding Fred. I ran over and hugged them. "What's wrong Jas?" "Everyone in Slytherin hates me." "That's not true. Pansy actually told us the wanted to apologize." "Really?" "Yeah." "I have to go fi-" I fell over and we'll asleep.

Vote, comment, and have a fantabulous day💖💖😄😄
1223 words
Enjoy