03

Chapter Three: Ignorance.

Allura Marie Jenkins

-

My phone ranged over and over again, then stopped. I shifted a little, trying to go back to sleep. I groaned out-loud now annoyed as my phone rings again.

I threw my covers around, having a mini-tantrum before picking up my phone to see who was calling. "Kentrell 💚", I press the red button sending him to voicemail.

Denying his call only made everything worse. He begins to blow my phone up with text messages.

Kentrell 💚 :
I just know you saw me calling yo shit. 4 mins ago

Kentrell 💚:
Wake yo ass up. A few secs ago

And so forth. I rolled my eyes as he called me again, I slide over the green button to answer. I put the phone to my ear, "yeah?"

Loud music blared in the receiver, making me take the phone away from my ear. The music soon faded before I heard his voice. I decided to just put him on speaker.

"You doing anything today?", he asked. It sounded like he was eating. The smacking of his lips and the finger sucking I was hearing, made me cringe.

"I don't have shit planned." , I said as I stretched out a little bit, looking up at the ceiling.

"Yo ass sound like you just woke up. It's 2 in the afternoon.", my eyes almost popped out of my sockets, as I grabbed my phone seeing 2:15 pm plastered at the top of my phone.

I smacked my lips. "You deadass let me sleep this long?"

"You let yo damn self do dat." , he said before chuckling. "Aye, I'ma hit you back doe."

"Alright." , we disconnected the call after he said 'bye'.

I looked around, thoughtless. I wasn't sure what I was going to do today. I decided to pick up my phone, going to Instagram. I wasn't use to Social Media so I really didn't know how to do shit.

I was getting followers by the second. I pressed the camera icon, going live. Hundreds of views developed into thousands.

"Damn, y'all came in here as fast as fuck." , I say as I showed nothing but my forehead and my eyes.

"What's your name?" , I read one of the comments.

"Allura." , I responded back nonchalant as I scratched my forehead before looking at my nails.

"Y'all, I need a manicure." , I laughed as I scrolled through the comments. Some fans were asking about Kentrell, they referred to him as "Youngboy". But ion do that, simply just because that's not his name.

Some fans were talking shit about me cause Jania and I got into it. But, Ian give no fuck. "Lemme just clear some up real quick. Don't come fucking with me over no Jania. Cause foreal." , I said before scrolled through the comments before responding to another one.

"And, don't nobody wanna fight her crybaby ass." , I said before ending the live. There were videos all over social media about the heated moment before Nene and I. They were assuming that I was Kentrell's babymomma and etc.