10

Allura Jenkins

The same night.

_______________

As I sat to the event table, my phone dinged off. I seen Kaniya's name flash across the screen. She was upset that she didn't know about Me and Kentrell's relationship.

niyaa 🥰:
nie, why you didn't tell me about you and youngboy?
2 mins ago.

niyaa 🥰:
girl, i know you see my messages! make me pull up, we share locations!
2 mins ago

She was right, we became close friends gaining trust in each-other. I pick up the phone calling her as I walk outside. It was going on 9:30. Kayden's birthday would be ending soon.

"Hello!" , Kaniya yells on the other end dramatically.

"May I help you?" , I say in a joking voice as she responds.

"You and Kentrell, spill it."

"It's a long story that we gotta chop up in-person. But, to chop it up. Yes, we are together." , I said with a smile on my face as she screeched on the other end.

"Okayyyy, as you should! Period." , she hyped me up. I heard the door from the event hall open.

"Hold on, I'ma hit you back later." , I say cupping the end of the my phone. I hung up as she said, "Bye."

I look down seeing Kayden, Kamiri and Taylin. Kayden wraps around my left leg, while Taylin wraps around my right. I laughed before seeing Kamiri cross his arms.

"I wanted to get your leg!" , Kamiri shouts I pout as I open my arms hugging them all.

"Wassup guys?" , I question as I let them go. Taylin gets off my leg but Kayden looks up at me.

"When we go home, can you read me a bed-time story?" , he smiled showing his teeth. He lost one of at the bottom and two at the top.

"I wanna come. Can I?" , Taylin begs as Kentrell comes outside.

"How about we ask if we can have a sleep over?" , I ask smiling as I look up at Kentrell. The boys join around him, begging for a sleepover.

"Of course y'all can. Leggo!", he spoke up over them. He began to walk away as Taylin and Kamiri follow him. They cheer and they start to scream.

"Alluraaa." , Kayden drags as he tugs on my arm. He stands up straight before lifting up his arms. I smile at him as I pick him up, he lays his head on my shoulder.

"I hope you okay. I know mommy can be a butt." , he says as he rubs my face, before placing a small kiss in the same spot.

"I'm fine Kayden. And no she's not, she just misunderstood what happened."

"Please, call me Draco. Also, what does 'misunderstood' mean?" , he insists and asks as we walk to the car.

"Well.. being misunderstood is when someone takes a situation or conversation the wrong way." , he nods before speaking.