05

Chapter Five: Irreverent

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden.
A week later.

____

"And One. PUSSY!" , I yelled as I threw my controller on the bed. I wipe my index finger across my nose as I threw up a 4. Joe and I just beat 3Three and Ben in a game of 2K.

"You cheated. Ion give no fuck." , Ben said salty as him and 3Three smacked their teeth.

"Wassup wit you and Allura?" , I heard Joe ask.

"Yeah, with her old lady name having ass." , 3Three chuckled as he leaned back in the rolling chair.

I sighed as I ran my hand over my face. "Mane, I kept tryanna buy her love with my money. I mean, all these other bitches love me for it."

I wasn't listening to myself until I said it out-loud. I wasn't making sense, but it sounded better in my head. Ben folded his arms as he looked at 3Three. Ben and Joe didn't really know about love. All they did was fuck groupie's.

"Dr. 3, we need you in route." , Joe said as he threw a bag of weed on his lap. I rolled my eyes, not feeding into him.

"Maybe, she ain want your money." , I smacked my teeth, going into the mini fridge to get a Gatorade.

"So, why she ask me for money to get ha' nails fo'.?" , Joe faces scrunched up.

"Muthafucka, if I'm coming home from Jail. I'a expect yo ass to take care of me too." , Joe said in a matter fact tone. "Plus, she went to jail for our bullshit."

"She was only one that could fit in the window. Ben over-eating ass couldn't do it. And Joe... you fat as a possum. On god, no cap." , 3Three said as he died laughing. I tried not to laugh as I faced the wall. I turned back around, putting my hand over my mouth.

"Oh that shit funny?" , Ben said curiously as he raised his eyebrow. "Kentrell you look like my dick on soft."

"That ain it chief." , 3Three said throwing his finger in the air. I twisted my lips to the side.

"He thought he was finna kill us with that one." , Joe said as him and 3Three bump hands, laughing together.

Ben tuned us out by acting like he was on the phone, "you said you naked? On folks, I'm coming."

He exited my room. I heard the security alarm tell me the front door was being opened.

"That nigga a fool." , Joe said getting out the rest of his laugh. "But back to you and yo girl."