08

eschew.

___________________________The next day

The next day

I glance towards Kaniya as I shut my trunk. I didn't have much to think. She didn't budge to speak either. The car ride was steady, although it shook sometimes due to pot holes.

"You been really quiet .. what's on your mind?" , she speaks up making me look at her.

I shrug followed by a frown. "I just don't think I'm ready."

"You know I support anything you do.. but, I don't think you should pass this up." , she suggested as we get in my all red F1-50. I was contemplating on going to the service.

"I don't think so either.. I talked to the recruiter, she's expecting me around 11' pm today." , I say looking car the digital car clock, seeing it was only 2 hours away.

"Don't get side tracked. Call me and tell me how it goes." , Kaniya says as the car comes to a halt. She needed a ride to her an interview, she was working at Claire's Boutique. The store had all of the latest fashion accessories and clothes items you can imagine.

"I'm not, and I'll be calling you anyways to see how your interview went." , she gave me a nod as she gets out and shuts her door. I pull off allowing my mind to go else where.

Private Number:
348 Chyner Avenue, Apt 8R. Come see me. - K

I rolled my eyes as my phone buzzes. I glanced from the road to my lap as I typed the address in my gps.

I had a feeling it was Kentrell. I figured I had time to stop by quickly and see him. I'd rather pull up on him, then for him to find me.

I didn't want him to know where I stayed, who I communicated with. It just didn't feel right and I knew he was protective of me, for no reason.

As I pull into the lot of apartments, I park my car. It was cold as fuck outside and a weird breeze came over my face, I ignored it as I walked up the steps.

Before I could reach for the door handle, Ben and 3Three was coming out the door.

"Long time no see." , 3Three says as I give them a head walking past them.

"They prolly finna fuck." , I overhead Ben as I shut the door behind me. I roll my eyes as I enter the living room.

I didn't exactly know why I was here, I just chose to come. I check the time on my phone seeing that I was an hour and 30 minutes away from my schedule interview for the military.