How I met Him

Damien POV

   It was like any normal day of highschool. I got up, got ready, grabbed a piece of toast, said goodbye to my brother and walked to school.

   Yep. Just like any normal day.... Until he showed up..

Let's time skip to when I saw him.

   I was sitting in class like usual, finishing my work, when the teacher said that we're gonna have a new student. Of course I didn't care so I didn't listen, but then, she said this

"You can take the empty seat next to Damien, and he'll show you around Andrew, Right Damien?"

   Now I was shook, so shook that I literally screamed "WHAT?!" in the middle of class and all the teacher did was smirk, nod and go back to teaching like, what the hell lady? Ask before you approach right?

  Tsk, anyway he sat next to me and I could instantly tell, he was an idiot. He looked at me with his dumbass smile and waved, of course I ignored him, I'll get this tour over with and we'll be done right?? At least I hope because that takes us to present time, after class and just before the tour has started. Yay

   I see Andrew, I think it was, walk over to my desk and put back on that dumb smile "Hey Dude!! Damien was it? Thanks for showing me around!!! I hope we can be friends" He sticks his hand out for a hand shake, I look at it and look back at him with a blank face, "One, I am not a 'Dude' two, it wasn't my choice to show you around, I was forced, three, we will not Ever be friends"

   What Andrew did next supris-no, enraged me. He. Laughed. "Haha, real funny man but, no matter what I'll become your friend, just watch" This enraged me more, how dare he mock me like this?! "Yeah right, you're just a bubbly idiot, now can we get this tour over with? I've got stuff to do" I said as I slung my backpack over my shoulder. He smiled even fucking wider "Of course!!! Let's do this!!" Tsk, I hate this kid already...

Authors Note: Hello Beautiful!!! You have just read the first chapter of my first story, I hope it was enjoyable!! I tried really hard for you guys, I know that since its my first story it's gonna be cringy but, we all have to start somewhere right?? Have fun at the next chapter!! I'll see you then!!