Why is he crying?

Damien's POV
I have my bad packed avs ready to leave but I don't see Andrew anywhere. 'Where did that dimwitted pea brain go, he's gonna miss the bus' "I'm hereeee!!!!" I hear Andrew say behind me. I turn towards him and look him up and down 'he looks bad' his eyes had huge bags, he looked exhausted and weak "Sorry I'm late!!!" He held a fake smile.

"Hey idiot what happened to you? You look so out of it" he panicked for a second "O-oh!! I'm fine, just a little tired is all!!" I went in my bag and got a granola bar and handed it to him "Eat this(insert all-might meme) and when your done and we're on the bus you can sleep on my shoulder" I said as we boarded the bus.

He gave me a small real smile and thanked me. 'That's better, he should always smile like that' we sat down together as he ate the bar. When he was finished I gestured to my shoulder "You better sleep" he chuckled "Ok ok I'll sleep" he layed down on my shoulder and slowly went to sleep.

I looked to the side at him 'Man he's adora... No he's stupid for not sleeping'

Time skip brought to you by Totinos Pizza Rolls

The bus slowly came to a stop at a hotel and I look at Andrew 'He's still asleep and looks so peaceful' "OI!! Wake up!!!" He jolted awake and I chuckled. "Dd, you could've been more gentle, that's the best sleep I've gotten in awhile" he said 'Oh holy shit, he's waking up voice is so raspy and nice' I blush "Oh whatever dumbass, we're here anyway"

He smirked 'Oh shit he noticed' he went to my ear "Is the all powerful Damien blushing~?" I blushed harder and looked away "H-hell fucking no I'm not, I am perfectly calm" '_(.//////.)_ he actually said my naaaammmeee' "Uh-huh~ You look so calm~"

"OI CHILDREN IN THE BACK, GET OFF THE BUS"

  He slightly flinched and looked at me "Looks like we better go" I nodded and followed him off the bus with my bag. We were showed to our room by a supervisor and there was only one bed?  "Sorry boys, looks like you're sharing" I groaned and Andrew started to put his stuff away, "Come on Dd!! It's not that bad, we've shared a bed before!!" I sigh 'He's right'

Time skip, brought to you by, Poof panties!!

   After I was done unpacking I decided to take a shower, 'Do I really like him? No, no... I couldn't, I wouldn't, he's to good for me, he deserves someone much better, like a pretty girl' I got out of the shower got dressed, brushed through my hair and walked out, I saw Andrew just, lying there, staring at the ceiling, crying? Why, why is he crying?

Andrews POV
   'I can't move, I'm stuck in a flashback, Dd, please, help me'
*flashback begins*

"YOU INSOLENT BRAT" Papa said as he kicked me across the room and I cried out "YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT" I was crying when I heard small foot steps infront of me "Don't hurt big brother Papa!!" My eyes widened "N-no Mila don't!" Papa had rage in his eyes as he stomped to her "DO NOT INTERFERE YOU HEATHEN" He grabbed her by her neck and began choking her "P-papa I can't breathe" I stared in horror "M-mila n-no" she looked down at me and smile "I-i love you brother, I always have" all life left her eyes as he dropped her "MILA NOOO" I cried as she fell to the floor
"andrew.. "
"Andrew.. "
"ANDREW!!"
*END FLASHBACK*

   I jolted up and saw Damien staring at me worriedly, he tightly hugged me "Oh thank god!! You were just sitting there continuously crying not respond and I got so scared, I'm so glad you're back!!" I slowly hugged back, buried my head in his chest and sobbed. "It's ok, let it all out" his voice is so calming as he pets my hair, slowly the world starts to go black.

Damien's POV
   I look down to see that he fell asleep, I lay him down and lay next to him. I brush a bit of hair out of his face 'You look so peaceful, what happened to you? Why were you crying?'

I want to fix you...

Authors note: Helloooo beautiful!!! Sorry this chapter took so long, I've been having bad writers block but I finally got it!! I hope you all enjoy this!!