Damien's House!!

Andrew's POV

     I am so excited!!! I get to go to Dd's house!! I bet it's filled with dark flowers and skulls with how he is, hehe. Huh, I wonder who he lives with... "Hey Dd?" He slightly growled "Don't call me that"

   "You love it~ Anyways, who do you live with??" I asked him, I'm very curious :p "T-tsk, I live with my brother,  I don't know why you needed to know that" he said and blushed... Wait, HE BLUSHED, AGAIN!! He's so cute!! I won't even deny that because he is.

    "Awwww~ Dd, your blush is so cute~!" He blushed harder, "I-i'm not blushing idiot!!" Hehe, teasing him is so fun!!!

Damien POV

     That asshole!! Calling me cute, making me blush!! Tsk and with that adorable smile... HORRIBLE, I meant horrible smile "Hey Dd, you doing ok? You look a little conflicted" Tsk, don't care about me dumbass "Doesn't matter, oh look we're at my house, yay"

      The bitch suddenly gasped "Your house is so cool~!! It's so much bigger than mine" What is that supposed to mean, from how he dresses I was sure he had lots of money, "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

     "It means exactly what I said, I just live in a measly apartment" WTF?! He lives in an apartment?!! "Can your family not afford anything else?" He froze, shit, did I say something wrong? But his smile came back... It's fake "I guess you could say that, haha"

     "Let's just go inside, my brother should be at work" We walk to the door and go inside. "Wow~ You have so many pictures of your family!! It's cute~!" I thought it was pretty normal to have pictures "It's not cute, it's actually pretty normal to have pictures of your family" idiot, "Wait, it is? I only have one, I don't think I'd even have room for more" He muttered something I couldn't hear

Andrew's POV

     I muttered with a scowl "I don't think I want any reminders of what happened anyway"

Authors Note: Helloooo Beautiful!!! Sorry this update took so long and that the chapters kinda short, I'm really trying to make this story the best I can considering it's my first one