#1💛

Annie

I woke up. I dragged myself out of bed and stretched. It's the best feeling ever. I walked downstairs. My parents (Tayler and Kaylyn) we're cuddling on the couch, watching their favorite show. I walked up to them and sat on the floor in front of them. "Oh, good morning honey, how did you sleep?", my mom asked. "Good I guess", I said, shrugging. I stood up to walk away. "Oh, and make sure you clean your room for sure today", my dad said. "Yeah, we can't have company staring at your underwear", my mom said, smacking my butt. I hated it when she did that. "Mom! I told you to stay out of my room!", I complained. "You'll live, now go get ready for school", she said.

I whined and then walked back up to my room. I had already took a shower last night, and also I already had my outfit prepared, so I just threw on my outfit, but washed my most needed areas, and curled my hair in a middle part. Here's my outfit⤵️:

I walked back downstairs to see my parents now making out

I walked back downstairs to see my parents now making out. "Uh hello!", I complained. They pulled away. "It's nothing you never seen before, now come on before your late for school", my dad said. I nodded and he kissed my mom one more time before walking out the door. I hugged my mom and walked out the door. I hopped in the passenger and my dad pulled off. I decided to mess with his nerves. "Hey dad?", I asked. "Yes?", He asked. "How would you feel if I told you that I've been having sex?", I asked, holding back my laugh. He choked on his spit and pulled over. I was really trying not to laugh, because of his face expression while he was looking at me. "Are you?!", He asked, raising his voice a little. I was on the verge of laughing right now. "Well, maybe only.....8 times", I said, clearly lying. "Who's this guy?! So that I could beat the living hell out of them!", He yelled. I couldn't take it anymore. I bursted into balls and fists Of laughter.

His expression changed into face palming. "D-dad, I-ve on-ly had s-ex one t-time😂", I said, laughing really hard. He giggled with me a little. "You teens and your jokes😂", he said. "You almost had me for a minute", he said, shaking his head. I giggled more.

I arrived at school. My dad kissed my forehead and we exchanged I love you's and I got out and walked in. I spotted my best friends standing next to my locker and walked up to them. "Hey Anns", they greeted. "Hey guys", I said. "Let's get to class and get it over with", I said. They nodded and we walked off to class. Soon after, the bell rung.

Lunch time...

Me and Brynn walked into lunch. We sat at a table by ourselves. "So, how's your parents?", She asked. "Their doing fine, what about yours, still arguing a lot?", I asked. "Well, even worse, my dad and stepmom are trying to get custody of me, and I don't like her, she's jealous of my mom", Brynn said. "So, your saying, that your dad's slutty, ugly, annoying, And snaky wife is HELPING him get custody of you because she's still jealous of your mom?", I asked, summing it up. "Yup", Brynn said, while nodding her head. "So, whats with this Asher boy that you said you have to meet😏?", Brynn asked, smirking. "Oh shut up! I haven't even met him", I said. "Oh, and btw, you can still come to my house today after school", I said. "Ok", she said. I ate my lunch from home. Soon, lunch was over and we all went back to class.

After school..

Me and Brynn walked to my dad's car. We both got in the front because of the extra little seat in the middle. He started driving home. "So how we're you girls day?", He asked. "It's was boring", I said. "It was cool", Brynn said. "Annie of course it was boring to you, all you do when your at home is just eat, sleep, watch tv, and be on your phone, mostly eating", my dad said. "EXPOSED!", Brynn shouted. I playfully rolled my eyes. We arrived at home and walked in. I saw a lot of my uncles, aunts, and more. Me and Brynn started walking upstairs until I heard someone call my name. I walked back downstairs. "Hi to you too cousin!", my cousin Sofie said. "Oh, sorry, your so short I didn't see you", I said, hugging her. "Honey, your short too, your literally 5'4, we're the same height", she said. "Wait are we?", I asked, surprised. "You guys actually are, stand right next to each other", Brynn said. She measured our heights. "Yup! You guys are!", She said. "Wowww!", I said. "But yeah, your dad wants you to meet Asher", Sofia said. "Yeah, he's downstairs", My dad said from across the room. I nodded. I took my shoes off and threw them up the stairs and we walked into the basement. I saw a really hot boy with beautiful green eyes, sitting there watching the tv.

He noticed us. "Oh, um, hi! You must be Annie", he said, pointing to me. "Yeah, you must be Asher", I said. He nodded. "Your mom told me a lot about you", Asher said. "Both embarrassing and good stuff", he said. My heart started pounding. "Wow Anns, That sounds just like your mom", Brynn and Sofie said at the same time. "Oh fuck both of you", I said. "You wanna come upstairs with us?", I asked. He nodded and stood up. We all walked back upstairs to the living room. We sat in the empty couch. "I see you met Asher, you guys cool?", My mom said. "Yeah", I said. "Hey Anns, can you go get us pop tarts?", Brynn asked. I groaned. I sunk down in my seat. "I'm sorry, my back hurts, Sofie, can you go get us snackies?", I asked. "No, get off your lazy butt and go get them", she said, picking me up. "Wowww, That was just cold, thanks for the backup", I said sarcastically at the end. I thought about something. I quickly sat back down next to Asher, I could've sworn I saw him blush.

"Hey dad, can you go get us snacks?", I asked. "Why me?", He asked. "Pweaseeee???", I asked, giving him the puppy eyes, knowing that he can't say no to it. He did the same thing I did, it's a Holder gene/trait. "Hey Kaylyn, could you go get them some snacks out of the kitchen?", He asked. "Oh for the love of god Annie just get up and go get the snacks!", Brynn complained. I rolled my eyes. "Fine, but just for that, your sleeping on the floor tonight", I said, getting up. Asher followed me. I was getting the pop tarts then I heard water running. I turned around and saw Asher getting water. I giggled because he kinda got his hair wet.

He turned around and started laughing with me. "How did you manage to let that happen😂?", I asked, still giggling. He was still laughing. "The front of my hair is longer than the back😂!", he said, laughing. We walked back in the living room giggling. We sat back down next to each other.