#5🧡

Annie

It's currently 11:08pm at night. My dad is still out on a mission. "ANNIE!", I heard my mom about from downstairs. "YES??", I shouted back. "ASHER'S ON HIS WAY UP!", she shouted. I didn't say anything back, because she didn't have to tell me that.

Asher walked in and closed the door and locked it. I squealed, jumped up, and hopped on him. He caught me by my legs. We started making out. He then pulled away and put me down. I'm wearing this outfit today btw⤵️:

He just stared at me, like I was the only person in the world

He just stared at me, like I was the only person in the world. I blushed and pecked his lips. I turned around and was about to lay back down, but Asher grabbed me by my waist and turned back around.

He made out with me for 5 seconds. He pulled away. He then smacked my ass. "I hate pecks", he said. I decided to be petty and peck his lips again, earning a hard slap to my ass.

I giggled and laid back in my bed. I laid on my stomach. Asher laid close next to me. He threw his overnight bag on the floor, because he's spending the night.

"Can we watch Netflix?", he asked. "Yah", I said. I sat up, accidentally sticking my ass in the air. I felt a hard smack to it. I squealed and sat down. Asher was still laying down. He wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head in my lap.

I turned on Netflix and started looking through the movies. "Let's watch the 100", Asher suggested. "Ok", I said. I clicked on it and it started. "You wanna go make some popcorn?",'I asked. He nodded. We got up and walked downstairs.

I opened the cabinet and grabbed two bags of popcorn. I was gonna put Asher's in first, but he just had to put on his gentleman act, so I ended up putting mine in first. Once mine was done, I put his in. Once they we're done, we walked back upstairs to my room.

I closed and locked the door.

And hour later...

There was a hard knock on the door. I got up and opened it. It was my dad. "Annie, I told you about locking doors when Asher's over", he said. "Dad, it's not like we're gonna do anything, we're just watching a show on Netflix", I said.

"Ok, at least leave it open a couple of inches", he said. I groaned. Asher stood up and walked over. "Look, if you don't want me doing anything "sexual" with Annie, then just say so, I mean, if your not comfortable with it, then just say it", Asher said.

"Ok, don't do anything sexual, if I hear one suspicious sound from this door, I'm busting in, got it?", he asked. "Yes dad, you can go now", he said. "Ok, I'm trusting you two", he said. He kissed my forehead and walked out. Asher closed the door back and we laid back down.

We continued to watch Netflix until we fell asleep, cuddling.