#4💜

Annie

I was laying in my bed, which was completely covered in snacks and I'm watching a movie. I got a FaceTime call from Asher. I answered it.

FaceTime...

"Hey babygirl💛", he said. I blushed. "Hey babe💛", I said, smiling. "I can see that your bed is covered with snacks😂", he said, laughing. I giggled. "You know me, food is my life", I said, shrugging. "Lol, What are you even doing?", I asked. "Same thing as you", he said. ""I can see your bed is covered with snacks", I mocked him while giggling. He giggled. I heard his door open. "The foo- how much snacks did you grab?", I heard his dad say. I bursted into fists and fists of giggles. He was chuckling. "I was starving dad", Asher said while shrugging. I heard his dad chuckled.

"You wanna way dinner now or wait until later?", I heard his dad ask. "I'll eat until later", Asher says. "Ok", his dad says. I heard footsteps and then Asher's room door shut. "Ash, do you workout?", I asked. "I do that all the time, do you?", he asked. "Yep", I said. "So, I was thinking, that maybe, we could go to the movies on Friday", he said. I smiled. "Yes, I would love to go to the movies with you on Friday", I said while smiling. He smiled back. We continued FaceTiming and stuffing our faces with snacks.