#6💙

Annie

I woke up on top of Asher. He had his hands all over my ass. I started moving. He gave my ass a firm squeeze. I gasped and he chuckled.

He then started talking in his sexy morning voice. "What time is it?", he asked, causing my heart to melt. Gosh! His morning voice is so sexy🤤.

I looked at my phone. "It's 7:12", I said. He nodded. He took his hands off of my ass and picked me up, pulling me on him, causing me to straddle him as he was laying down.

"What are you doing?", I asked, resting my hands on his muscular chest, which knocked the air out of my lungs🤤. "Nothing, I just wanna cuddle", he said. I unstraddled him and laid my body on his, resting my head on his hard and muscular chest, which was very comfy.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, which obviously gave me butterflies. "I like how my parents know not to come in and ruin our moments", I said while smiling. I could feel his dimply smile on his handsome face, which made me smile more.

"Same, I would do anything to spend time with you", he said. I smiled even harder. I lifted my head and pecked his lips. He trailed his hands down to my ass and squeezed it, which caused me to squeal really loud, so I covered my mouth, remembering what my dad said about suspicious sounds.

"Why do you keep doing that, it's not like there's something right there", I spoke "truthfully". He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "You sure about that? Your mom is hella thick, no offense to you, but you, I could try to cup your whole ass in my hands, but it's too big, so it wont fit", he said while smiling and blushing. I did the same thing.

That's when, the worst happened. My dad came barging in, looking at us suspiciously. "I heard a suspicious sound, what was it?", he asked with suspicious squinted eyes. "N-nothing, Asher j-just t-tickled me", I said, trying hard not to blush, remembering why I squealed.

He shook his head. "Breakfast is ready", he said. I nodded. He walked out, leaving the door open behind him. I got off of Asher. I grabbed my short pajama shorts and threw them on since I was just in my underwear. I was under the blanket, so that's why my dad didn't see. We got up and walked downstairs. We greeted my parents and sat at the table, sitting in front of them. We then began eating my mom's delicious breakfast and having good and interesting conversations😊.