#3❤️

Asher

Me and Annie we're at the carnival. We had already got on all of the rides. We we're sitting down and eating. She looked really hot. Anyways, here's some things that happened while we we're on a ride. Her shirt nearly fell down and I saw half of her boob. Well actually, her whole boob☺️😏. Only because her shirt is short and the wind was really strong. She was really embarrassed, I honestly felt bad, but her boobs are really sexy, I wish I could suck on her soft pink- let me calm myself down. Remember, dad said 'Asher, don't do anything inappropriate'. We got in my car and I started driving back to Annie's house.

We got there. We walked in. Her mom squealed and ran up to her, picking her up and hugging. I honestly hate when my mom does that. "Oh come on mom!", Annie whined. I chuckled. I couldn't help but stare at Annie's ass. I think Tayler saw me because he snapped in my face. I quickly looked away. He started stroking his chin with one hand and the other one crossed. "So, you wanna date my daughter?", he asked. "Yes", I said. "Ok, well, I'm just telling you, one slip up, and you're done, got it?", Tayler said. I was actually scared now.

I nodded in sorta fear. I turned to Annie. "So Annie... um, will you be my girlfriend?", I asked, nervously. She smiled and kissed me. "Did that answer your question?", she asked. I decided to be petty. "No, I think you should answer it again😏", I said, smirking. She giggled and started making out with me. I then accidentally grabbed her ass and started massaging it. We heard an 'AHEM' and jumped and pulled away.

"This isn't pornography", Tayler scoffed. Kaylyn slapped his shoulder. "Leave them alone", Kaylyn said. Me and Annie just giggled.