#2🖤

(1 week later)
Annie

Me and my mom we're chilling on the couch, watching our favorite show together. My dad was out doing his gang stuff or whatever. But anyways sus, let me fill in the tea of me and Asher. Two days shocking we kissed. He even fingered me. He really gives me butterflies. We act like a couple, but yet, we don't know what we are. Anyways, back to me and my mom. "Andrea is a total brat", my mom said. Here's something about my mom, she always acts young, because she technically kinda is, but not quite. Anyways, back to reality. "Yeah, She didn't have to act like a slut for a pool party", I said. "She didn't even catch any attention", my mom said. "Right", I said, shoving my face with popcorn.

I received a text from Asher.

Ash🥰💛
Hey Anns💛I was wondering if you wanna hang out at the carnival today?

Jules🥰😍💛
Yes, I wasn't planning anything today😂

Ash🥰💛
Lmao, typical Annie🤦🏻‍♂️😂
Anyways, I'll pick you up so get ready, ok?💛

Jules🥰😍💛
Ok, cya💛💛💛

Ash🥰💛
Cya💛💛💛
Seem at 11:54

I looked up and saw my mom cheesing hard at me. "What? Is there a bug on me???", I asked, searching myself. "No, I saw those messages!", she said, squealing. "Come on! We have to get you ready!!!", She said, picking me up and running up the stairs to my room. "Oh come on mom!", I complained as she sat me on the couch in my closet and started rummaging through my huge closet. "Honey, it's obvious that you like him, don't even doubt it, I saw the blush on your cheeks and how hard you we're smiling when he sent the first message", my mom said. She found an outfit and gave it to me and sat on the couch. I stood there, waiting for her to leave out. "Um, are you gonna go out orrr...", I said. "Annie, just change, I birthed you, and besides, you saw my boobs plenty of times", she said. "Fine", I said, giving in. I changed into the outfit⤵️:

 I changed into the outfit⤵️:

She curled my hair and put me in some natural makeup

She curled my hair and put me in some natural makeup. We walked downstairs and saw my dad Asher, and his dad sitting on his couch. My dad almost choked on his pop, Asher was drooling, and His dad had his eyes widened. "Uh, you CANT leave like THAT!", my dad complained. "Tayler! We talked about this! She's about to be 18!", my mom said. "Fine! But if he looks at you in a bad way ONCE, I'm gonna hurt em, ok?", he asked. I slowly nodded, knowing that he probably meant it. "Asher, don't do anything inappropriate, for it?", his dad asked. He nodded. "Ok bye! See you guys later!", I said, grabbing Asher's hand and dragging him outside. We got in his car. My eyes we're almost out of their sockets. His car is clean! I'm so surprised, every other teenage boy had dirty cars, but his looked fresh out the box brand new. "You ok? You look shocked", he asked. "Of course I'm shocked! Your the first teenage boy that I rode with that has a clean car!", I exclaimed. He chuckeled and so did I. Today's gonna be fun as hell!