𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑵

One thing tris loves about taking care of his niece when his sister at work? That she reminds Tristan of baby version of violet,she's has that beautiful brown hair violet has,plump lips and bottom nose

One thing tris loves about taking care of his niece when his sister at work? That she reminds Tristan of baby version of violet,she's has that beautiful brown hair violet has,plump lips and bottom nose.the only thing doesn't remind him of violet is the eyes sadly she got her father eyes.

Tristan watch his niece looks at him as he feeds her with the breast milk that violet prepared before he came over,after she finished her bottle Tristan place her on his shoulder and wind her (burp) he lightly pat her back after a few minutes she burp with spit up.

Tristan sighs and pick Luna up and head to his bag of clothes that he brings every time he watches her,he place Luna on her play mat and change his shirt.

One thing tris learn from watching her is always bring a extra pair of clothes unless you will be with spit up on your shirt till violet comes home.

The idea of violet meeting someone scares Tristan,yeah he wants her to be happy and he wants Luna have a father figure in her life,but violet type of guys are pretty Americans that like to study uni in London.

He wants her to be happy but someone who will treat her with respect and love like they should, and love her daughter like is their own.but he's afraid she never found that as she is a single mother when she should be going out with friends and kiss any guy she went.

But she's a mother.

He's not saying Luna is a mistake she's far from a mistake she's angel, a gift she's everything and more she's anything but a mistake she's his niece his beautiful niece that he loves with all his heart.

Tristan was never really sure if he wanted kids but having a niece he wanted a baby with someone special that will come in his life hopefully soon.

Tristan pick up his niece and kiss her head and set her on his lap he turn on the tv and play peppa pig and Luna was amazed with the colors on the tv.

"You like that princess?"she moves her arms as she continues to watch the tv.

"You know Luna you're mummy loves you so much,I believe more then anyone in this whole world,she lost a lot things from having you but she wouldn't want any of it back,she has you and that's all she wants for the rest her life.is her daughter happiness and pray that one day you would have someone to live you're dream with she's happy with you and the life she has with you,though sometimes is challenging but you're worth that challenge she' loves you so much."he kiss Luna forehead as she place her tiny hands on his cheeks.

After a few hours violet comes home from work the smell of vodka drips on her white button up shirt as some drunk bloke throw his drink on her because she wouldn't show him her bra,so he threw his drink on her to see it let's just say he won't see that bra again as a curly hair boy beat the shit out of him for messing with his favorite bartender.

Violet sees her brother asleep on the couch she grabs her daughter and take her upstairs then comes back and place blanket on her brother so he can sleep.

Tristan would do anything for his niece.

Tristan would do anything for his baby sister.

Tristan would do anything for them.
___________________________
And now since you know the characters we can start on the book nowwww

Yayyy

See you in the next chapter

Love you all