𝑨𝑳𝑾𝑨𝒀𝑺

Brad reaching over on violet side of the bed but she wasn't there he sit up with a frown checking the time 11:30 AM brad grab his boxers and put them on before going to the bathroom and do his business

Then he went downstairs and the smell of food fill his nostrils,he smiles and went to the kitchen and see his beautiful girl with her work uniform on,he walk closer to her and wrap his arms around her waist.

"Hi."she whispers softly and he smiles as he press kisses against her neck.

"Don't leave for work stay with me."brad mumbles against her neck

"I wish I could but I have to work for five hours."violet sighs and brad kiss her cheek before grabbing a Piece of bacon.

"What time Tristan is bringing Rosie home?"brad asked as he pour himself so tea.

"In about a hour but I won't be here but you will right or?"she asked.

"Yes I will is good too me and my Rosie gets some us time."brad grins.

Violet smiles at him when the words slip out of his mouth it makes her happy so happy that he loves her daughter it makes her happy.

"Thank you."she peck his lips as she hand him a plate of food.

Violet looks at the time and quickly grabs her stuff.

"I'm sorry but I'm running late,I call you,I love you."she kissed brad good bye.

"Love you too."he shouts as she close the door.

//

"There's my Rosie."brad picks her up and toss her in the air gently before putting her back down and kissed her cheeks.

"How was the date."Tristan asked as he sits on the couch.

"It was amazing,had amazing night I love it I'm glad I met her and she's mine and I'm hers."brad smiles as he place Luna down to play with her toys.

"You guys are meant for each other,I never seen a love like you and violet is a beautiful sight and I love seeing my baby sister happy,it makes me feel like she's not alone anymore she has you and Luna."Tristan smiles and brad blush.

"Thanks mate that means a lot,I love them both and having them in my life means the world to me my future belongs to them forever."brad saids as he stares at Luna playing the bear he got her.

Nothing else matters in the world for brad.

Just violet and Luna

Always.
__________________________
A short sweet chapter for you guys ❤️