𝑻𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑶𝑶𝑺

Three weeks go fast when you're happy

Three weeks go fast when you're happy. Brad been so happy the last three weeks that even his mother sees it,she loves hearing stories about violet and Luna when he visit her,the smile in his voice and lips makes her heart so happy she's happy to see her son happy even though they just friends but she's know he feels more then that towards violet then just friends.

Brad loves the feeling of waking up with violet on his chest or when violet wakes him with Luna on his chest as she plays with his hair.its so cute that it makes him happy.

Brad stays with violet more then his own place but he doesn't mind, she doesn't mind she's loves having brad around even though she's has sneak him in when her brother is asleep on the couch.

Violet is happy brad doesn't mind she has a daughter or think anything bad about her for having a child at a young age,she's happy brad still likes her and she's loves having him around and someone she can sleep with as friends, but one thing.

Friends don't sleep in the bed.

Friends don't hold each other

Friends don't have feeling like they do.

They have a different type of friendship.

Their kind.

Brad is sitting on the couch as he holds Luna who's placing her hands on his face,they laugh at the little baby when she grips brad nose and won't let go.

Is so cute that sometimes brad wish he was Luna father,he would do nothing more then come home to violet and Luna,a family a real family he never be  a deadbeat dad like Luna dad.he would be a perfect husband and father for he's family but that dreams is another world.

Violet stroke brad arm tracing his tattoos,she smiles when she sees some with color and some with not.

"Do your tattoos mean anything?"violet asked and brad looks at her and nod.

"This one mean no matter how bad my IED is I still have people."brad points to the Rose that has thorns.

"This is for my mom,she's my compass no matter what she's my home when I'm lost or going crazy."brad saids as violet trace the heart shaped compass.

"This one is for my sister,she's the best big sister ever and for her birthday we got matching tattoos a puzzle piece because we always have each other's back."brad smiles and she nods.

"This one is for my dad because even though he passed away he's my angel looking after me,my mom and my sister he's my hero."brad saids showing his angel wings tattoo.

"The ones about your family has color."violet saids and brad nods.

"The special people in my life get color tattoos."brad chuckles softly and she smiles.

"What about these two?"she asked as she points to the half finished heart and unlit lantern.

"This is for when I fall in love,I will finished the half heart tattoo when I fall in love,and the lantern is for my future family.my dream is to have a wife and kids but I have to control my IED first."brad saids as he kiss Luna chubby cheeks.

"They be so lucky to have you."she stroke his cheek and brad smiles and lean against her palm.

"You're mummy knows to how make me feel better."he whispers to Luna and she smiles.

"She smiled for the first time."violet gasped making brad jump out of his skin at her sudden at outburst.

Violet quickly grab her camera and make funny pictures at Luna making her smile which she does.

"I can't believe she smiled."violet sits closer to brad and he smiles and kiss violet head.

"I'm glad I was here to see it."

"Me too."
_________________________
Babies are so cute but I'm only 17 soo I wait a few more years