𝑫𝑨𝑻𝑬

"What no way,I been around her for 3 months and she doesn't like Peppa pig

"What no way,I been around her for 3 months and she doesn't like Peppa pig."brad scoffs at Tristan as he swears up and down that Luna loves Peppa pig.

But we all know is more him then her.

"And I known her since she was born and let me tell ya she loves Peppa pig."Tristan argues.

"Don't you princess,you love Peppa pig don't you."Tristan talks to her in baby like.

"See she's giggling that means she does."Tristan saids with proudness.

"You talk to her in a baby voice."brad roll his eyes,"anyone who would do that she would watch."

"You're so cute aren't you baby yes you are."brad does a baby voice and Luna giggles at him as she reach up to touch his face as she sitting on his lap.

"You know what fine whatever."Tristan huffs

Tristan leans back crossing his arms as he continues to watch golf highlights with brad,Tristan turn his head to see Luna playing with brad rings on his fingers as he continues to watch the Tv. Then all sudden brad leans down and kiss her head without taking his gaze off the the Tv.

He really loves her, he really loves them.

As for violet she's upstairs getting ready,this is her first date since her ex boyfriend Which the last time she went on a date was two years ago.

She finished putting on her perform that brad loves so much,then she looks at herself in the mirror.

A red mid thigh leather skirt with a black shirt that's goes well together,she put on her black heels and took a deep breath before grabbing her bag.

She walk downstairs and see brad,Tristan and Luna watching golf highlights well brad and Tristan is Luna is just playing with her feet.

Brad turn his head and see violet standing there,brad stands up with Luna on his hip as he walks closer to her.

"You look absolutely beautiful."brad saids in awe.

Violet blush and peck his lips making him smile.

"You look handsome too."she smiles and he grins.

"Are you ready to go?"brad asked and violet nods.

"Alright Luna,be a good girl for uncle Tristan mummy loves you more then anything I see you tonight."violet kiss Luna cheeks.

"Actually I was wondering if I could keep her all night."Tristan stands making violet frown.

"What?"

"Well I be back late and takes 20 minutes to get here and I know you guys be back late and I don't want to cut your night short by asking to come home, so I was wondering if I could keep her all night.i got enough food and nappys and stuff at home for her so everything's okay."Tristan saids uneasy.