𝑾𝑬𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮

Today is the day their wedding day,they have been waiting this day for so long they can't believe is finally here brad and violet is so excited but nervous but excited

Violet is getting ready hair and makeup almost done as her bridesmaids is getting their dresses on as brad mum Anne is holding Luna as they both dressed and look absolutely beautiful.

Violet parents aren't in the picture for the wedding,they basically yelled at her for getting married but brad stepped in told them to leave and never come back,Tristan cried when violet asked him to give her away,he hold her tight as tears come to his eyes.

"There you go violet all finished."Maggie and scarlet smiled.

Violet look In the mirror and smile at herself.

"Thank you so much,i love it amazing thank you."violet stands up and hugs them both.

"We glad,you look amazing and congrats on your wedding day."Maggie saids with a grin.

"Thank you so much,that means a lot."violet saids as she hugs them both.

"Future Mrs Simpson is time to put on your dress."Nat sings and violet claps her hands excitedly like Luna does.

"I'm so excited."violet smiles as they help her put on her dress.

As for brad he's a bit nervous wrack at the moment maybe because he doesn't have his father beside him to tell him this is going to be the best day of his life,brad knows his father would love violet and Luna he would love their personality,brad only hoped he makes him proud.

"You look great Bradley,another 30 minutes you will be officially a married man."James smiles as he helps brad with his tie.

"Nervous?"

"A bit not much,just thinking about my dad on how he be proud of me finding my happiness."brad saids with a deep breath.

"Yes he will,I know it we all are Bradley so happy for you,you got violet and Luna for the rest of your life."james pats his back.

"And maybe a few little ones along the way."brad smiles and James chuckles.

"Yes we definitely need more little brad's."James tease.

"Brad,you're mum and Luna is here."Connor called.

Brad smiled and walk in the lounge and see his mother holding Luna on her hip as she all dressed up in her beautiful white dress with a pink blow around her waist.

"Daddy."Luna chirps as she gives him a toothy grin.

"Oh my god,doesn't my little girl look so beautiful."brad gasp as he picks her up and kiss her cheeks and the sound of her giggles filled the air.

"I'll thought I show you how beautiful she looks,grandma helped you get ready didn't she."Anne saids baby like and Luna nods.

"You both look absolutely amazing and I'll bet my bride to be looks absolutely amazingly beautiful."brad grins.