Chapter 6 A future that would have been

(Alex's POV)

Hi, I'm Alex, I'm alone cause the woman I love just killed herself right in front of me. I guess I wasn't enough to keep her on this earth and it's killing me but its something I'm going to have to live with, that I wasn't strong enough to save someone from themselves. Unfortunately, I'm going to be alone for a very long time, Tav left a note for me it read

" Dear, Alex

I'm sorry I'm leaving this world but there is no place for me. I don't belong anywhere, you and everyone around me would be better off without me there. Just remember that I loved you and I wish that I didn't have to leave, tell everyone that they meant so much to me.

Sincerely your beloved, Tav"

But then I found the one for her mom

" Dear, Mom

I'm sorry mom but this world is just not my place, I've tried for so long to fix this and fit in I've come to realize this world is full of sin, there's nothing for me here I'm just a waste of space I've got no reason to stay here with this awful race. It's a disgrace I was misplaced born in the wrong time and in the wrong place, it's okay though 'cause you'll see me soon you'll know when your time has come just look at the moon, as it shines brightly throughout the night and remember everyone's facing their own fight but I can't deal with pain I'm, not a fighter, you'll make it through the night just hug your pillow tighter so let the world know that I died in vain cause the world around me is the one to blame and I know in a year you'll forget I'm gone 'cause I'm not really something to be dwelled on. That's what they use to tell me all those kids at school so I'm going by the majority rules. My presence on this earth is not needed any longer and if anything, I hope this makes you stronger. You're the best friend that I ever had such a shame I had to make you so very sad. But just remember that you meant everything to me and to my heart, you're the only one who held the key, now it's time to go I'm running out of space to write and yes I lost my fight but please just hold on tight. I'm watching over you from the clouds above and sending down the purest and whitest dove, to watch over you and be my helpful eye so this is it world goodbye"

A few weeks later was her funeral, I have never felt so guilty in my life we all sat in silence for a few minutes just to mourn for the most beautiful woman I've ever seen 

(Tav's POV)

Hi, I'm tav I never had someone to call my own, I have a really good friend, his name is Alex. He's so perfect but I was too scared to tell him how I felt about him when I had the chance, I have had no one love me, the only people who have loved me for who I was have been my mother and Alex, every day I get nothing but shit for who I have decided to be so today is the day I become what people said I should be, today is the day I will become one with death. so I write a goodbye letter to the two loves of my life, my mother is the first one, it said everything I think it's perfect I set it next to my bed, next is Alex's letter, I get about halfway through the letter and I hear someone knock at the front door, I rushed my last words and said my goodbyes and kicked the chair out from under me, unfortunately the impact snapped my neck and it turned out it was Alex checking to see if I was ok. He fell to the floor and cried for what seemed like forever, he pulled himself together and picked up his note and read it with great caution. He then walked over to my lifeless body and pulled me down from where I hung. He just held me as he read my mothers letter, I don't think he cared as much for that one, cause he put it back on the bed and cuddled me so tight that I wanted to come back to life and kiss him and tell him I did not mean to scare him and I hope he still loved me. everything started to get blurry as I started to finally rest in peace, I thanked him for loving me, and I think he heard me cause he looked straight at me when I did.