KEY

Chapter 1: Key

Izuku felt inadequate most of the time, between Katsuki's bulling and an entire school putting him down it's only natural he would feel this way.

Because of his quirklessness he was avoided by everyone only having two friends in his short life, one of which is his worst bully now.

The other being Itsuka Kendo, he actually met her when Katsuki was bullying him with her quirk for talking about wanting to be a hero, until Kendo stepped in and protecting him and even telling him he could be a hero.

Let it be known there are still indentations in the ground from his tears that day.

Because of Kendo he decided to try martial arts, while not as good as Kendo he could hold his own against other kids his size.

As of right now he was sitting in class, the teacher telling them stuff he already knew,

but being the A-grade person he was he listen to the teacher anyways, there might have been something he missed anyways.

"Alright everyone it's time to start thinking of your careers..." Teach' said in a low voice as he picked up some papers.

"But who am I kidding..." his face getting more amused and crazed until.....

"YOU ALL WANT TO BE HEROES RIGHT" he said throwing the papers in the air with a maniacal smile, the students responding with cheers while showing their quirks.

"Alright alright while I know your excited but please refrain from quirk use."

"Hey Teach' don't lump me in with these extras."

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls I give you the one and only Bakugo motherfuckin Katsuki, or as Kendo likes to call her, Bakuhoe.

"I'm the only one in this room worthy of becoming a hero." She said standing on her desk.

At this point the whole class was in a uproar saying how rude she was and the such until Katsuki spoke up again.

"All you extras can bitch all ya want but I'm gonna be number one and surpass All Might, that's why I was able to ace the mock test and why I'm going to get into UA" shouting at everyone.

At this everyone start to murmur about UA.

"Isn't that the top hero school in the world."

"I tried the mock test, it's so hard and she aced it."

"Katsuki-senpai look at me!"

The last one made Izuku sweat drop until...

"Oh wait a second, Izuku also applied to UA right." the Teacher said nonchalantly before he covered his mouth and gave Izuku apologetic eyes.

Now all the attention was on Izuku who started to shake in his chair at the piercing gazes until everyone started to laugh at him.

"There's no way you could get in."

"He must be delusional if he thinks he can get in."

"Deku's got no chance at UA."

At the comment Izuku flinched especially the last one, "Deku" was the name Katsuki called him to put him down and when his school caught wind of it everyone called him it, Even his teachers accidentally called him it once or twice.

"DEKU!" Izuku was brought out of his thoughts by Katsuki who slammed her hand on his desk with a small explosion causing him to jump.

"WHAT THE HELL, YOU THINK YOU CAN GET INTO UA YOU USELESS FUCK, YOU THINK YOU CAN COMPETE WITH ME!!!"