DRIVE +

~3 weeks ago~

"So how is our experiment."

In a laboratory with brick walls, a dark-blue furred wolf-like creature with a grayish-blue mane that gave off a soft glow that went down its back and became its tail (It's frickin Cosmo from Voltron motherfuckers... I'm sorry I just really love this dog) was held by snares, it's captors in black tactical armor. The one who spoke was evil, the beast could smell it.

"We have managed to slow down its aging to human time by supplying it with energy, but if it runs out, it will age in dog years again

"We have managed to slow down its aging to human time by supplying it with energy, but if it runs out, it will age in dog years again." A round scientist with equally round steampunk glasses said to his boss.

The boss had a black business suit on with a black mask, his scarred face seem to be gazing at the wolf even without eyes.

"Good, and the quirks."

The scientist looked to a tablet in his hand.

"The quirks have manifested as predicted, its body has adjusted as if it were born with them."

The boss chuckled,

"Well, it was born with them," He started looking toward the struggling beast, "Just not naturally." He said as he walked toward the creature.

"You're the work of selective breeding between the strongest of wolfs, your deep ingrained, genetic, animalistic instincts keeping your brain from becoming the mush of regular Nomu, a masterpiece of bio-engineering." The followers in tactical armor dragged the wolf to him.

"In a few weeks time I'll give you to my successor, he'll need a strong weapon to carry out his wishes, but until then..." The man place his hand on the whimpering pups head, a cold feeling running through the canines body.

"You belong to me."

———————————————-S—H—I—F—T—I —N—G——————————————

"Is it gonna be ok?" Izuku asked.

After he and All Might found the creature on the beach, Izuku volunteered to take it to an animal hospital.

The pink-haired doctor taking care of it was currently looking through her clipboard,

"HE, will be all right, though this wolf's genetics and quirk baffle me."

She said looking at the quadruped curiously.

Izuku grew concerned,

"What's wrong with his genetics, is he dying Doctor..." Pausing to look at her name tag,

"Joy?"(Yes I did that, I regret nothing.)

The new named Doctor Joy looked to the boy,

"Now now, there's no need for worry, he's not dying it's just his chromosomes are strange."