NITRO

Chapter 5: Nitro

~Kamino Ward~

A man in a black business suit wearing a large black mask that covered everywhere but his scarred upper face that lacked eyes, ears, and a nose, looked at the destruction, he was in a laboratory that had brick walls that looked like an explosion happened, there used to be a tank with tubes attached to it in the back of the room against the wall, now it was destroyed, there were dead bodies of his loyal followers that worked there, now dead with random places mauled on their bodies, and a huge hole in the left wall, the broken edges glowing red with heat.

He walked to the broken wall and looked outwards.

"Oh Fenris, where did you run off too."

———————————————-S—H—I—F—T—I —N—G——————————————

"Come on where is it." Izuku muttered under his breath. (I didn't say this before but he is wearing his school uniform.)

He originally thought UA would be one of those places that looked big on the outside but were smaller on the inside. He was so wrong, the place was bigger on the inside, he was starting to wonder if he had gotten himself lost until he saw the signs for the classroom names.

"1-C, 1-B, 1-A this is it!" He said excitedly, taking in the largeness of its door.

"It must be for people with size-altering quirks, or people who are just big in general."

"Hey, green curly hair!"

Izuku turned around to see the brunette from the other day.

"Hey it's you, how's your ankle?" He asked concerned.

The girl found this sweet and cute, blushing she answered,

"It feels great! Though I should be the one asking if your ok..." She trailed off frowning, looking at his still bandaged right arm and hand.

Izuku saw where her gaze was,

"Hey don't feel bad about it, I did what I did to save you, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. So don't feel like you owe me like when you tried to give some of your points, seeing you smile is enough." He said smiling.

She blushed heavily at his words but smiled, then she blushed harder.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?!!" She squeaked.

"Oh, I was shown a video of it in my acceptance letter." He said nonchalantly before he saw her face had gone extremely red.

"Hey are you o- WHAT THE HELL, WHERE ARE YOU GOING!!!" He shouted after her as she floated up to the ceiling, her hands on her blushing face.

He was about to call out again until he heard something come from the class room.

"Put your feet down on the floor and off the desk you're insulting the craftsmen who made it!"

"I'll do whatever the fuck I feel like doing Mr. Stick-up-my-ass!"

Izuku opened the door to see Katsuki arguing with the guy from the exams.

The guy cleared his throat.

"It seems we got off on the wrong foot, I am Tenya Iida from Somei-."

"Oh so you're an elitist, one more reason to kill you dead!" Katsuki cut him off.

Tenya looked appalled.

"Kill me dead! Are you sure you are trying to be a hero!" He yelled before seeing Izuku.