PARK

I do not own My Hero Academia or any other anime references I use...

But if I did Izuku would be a frickin boss.

Chapter 3: Park

"EEHHHH?!!" Izuku was beyond confused, what did All Might mean, he didn't lie about not having a quirk, he's quirkless!

All Might seem to have realized something.

"You didn't know?"

Izuku still confused by this situation didn't answer so All Might continued while pulling out his phone.

"Young man, how about you take a look at this." All Might said as he showed Izuku something on his phone.

It was a picture from the news that recorded the attack...

And it was zoomed in on him.

Izuku was startled by what he seeing, the person there looked like him but had glowing red cracks on his skin and black eyes with green pupils. The person looked so determined to save Katsuki, the person there looked like he could take on the world and come out on top, the person there...

Looked like a hero.

"T-that's m-m-me?" Izuku squeaked out still not believing his eyes

"Yes young man that's you, and it seems that you have quite the powerful quirk."

Izuku started to think about his quirk.

"I was born quirkless, where did this come from and what is my quirk. Is it a strength enhancer cause the way it looks makes me think it's an emitter type quirk not to forget I know nothing of its capabilities like does it allow me to breath fire like dad or attract things like mom or maybe a mixture of both or maybe..."

All Might watched as his soon-to-be successor tried to figure out the uses of his quirk.

'Damn, this kid's figuring that all out just from the picture.' sweat dropping while Izuku muttered away.

"HEY SNAP OUT OF IT!"

Izuku flinched before blushing.

"S-Sorry, muttering like that runs in my family," Apologizing before he remembered,

"Hey All Might, what did you mean inherit your quirk."

All Might seemed to remember also and went on to explain the cultivation of power past down through generations known as One For All.

"Whoa, so you want to give me that power." Izuku asked in awe of the light in All Mights hand.

"Yes young man, for in you I see a future symbol of peace, so will you accept?" All Might said, power in every word showing he meant what he was saying.

Izuku started to feel tears building up but he managed to hold them back, then with every piece of conviction he had left he gave his answer.

"YES!!!"

————————————————-S—H—I—F—T—I —N—G——————————————

Izuku was jogging towards Dagobah Municipal Beach Park, the place where he would be starting his training with All Might.

'All Might..' he still couldn't believe that not only did he have a quirk, but he would be receiving All Mights quirk.

'Yesterday...' he thought, slightly looking down as he remembered what happened when he returned home, his mother was hysterical, she had been watching the news when she saw her precious, cinnamon bun baby run into danger. The entire time had been him reminding her he was ok and making the same promise he made to Itsuka until they went to sleep, Even in morning he had to placate her and tell her he was fine before she let him out the house.