REVERSE

I don't own My Hero Academia or any anime references I use...

But if did Izuku would be a frickin boss.

Chapter 4: Reverse

"TIMES UP!!!"

But nobody paid attention to Present Mic signaling the end of the exams.

They were to focused on the boy who just demolished a Zero Pointer.

"I did it." Izuku said softly, the amount of power in the punch astonished him, but then he smiled.

'At least that girl is safe.' happy he had saved her, then he noticed something.

He was falling...

'HOLY SHIT!!!' Izuku panicking as the ground got closer.

'I CAN'T DIE NOW!!!' He thought adjusting himself so he could land on his feet with OFA, Well he would've if his legs weren't broken, it was at this time he realized that his right arm was shit too.

Izuku Midoriya was officially fucked.

'FUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!' He screamed his head, then he came up with a last-ditch move.

'I only have one hand left, if I aim this right I can save myself!' He gritted, the pain from his broken limbs hitting full force since the adrenaline died out.

Aiming with his one good hand, Izuku prepared himself, the ground getting closer with each second.

'Wait for it.' He position himself the best he could.

'Wait for it.' Preparing for the worst, OFA spreading through his arm.

'NOW-.' He was cut off from his thoughts by a slap to the face, then found himself hovering a few inches above ground.

"Release!"

Then he dropped to the floor... he was starting to see a pattern.

"Ooww..." he groaned from the ground, looking sideways he saw his savior, the girl from before.

"T-Thanks..." he managed to grunt out through the pain.

The girl looked relieved that he was alright,

"Your wel-BLAARGH!" then she barfed behind the destroyed one pointer she was on, becoming a bit pale in the process.

Ignoring his injuries he ask, he remembered she was hurt

"Are you injured?" concerned for her well being.

She blushed bringing color back to her face, in awe of the fact he was the one with broken limbs yet he was worrying about her.

"I just sprained my ankle, but the barfing happens when I go over my quirk limit." She said.

"Oh good." Izuku letting out a sigh of relief.

"Oh you poor thing, I swear these tests are getting out of hand." a voice said.

Izuku and the girl looked to there right to see a small old lady in a pink nurse-like costume.

"Who's that?" some secondary character asked.

"That's the beating heart of UA, Youthful Hero Recovery Girl!" a flamboyant boy said, for some reason he was twinkling constantly.

That slap must've been harder that Izuku thought. ( You wish.)

"Now then let me heal you darling." Recovery Girl puckering up to kiss Izuku before he stopped her.

"Actually, can you heal her first." He asked, shocking the girls in the process, then he continued.

"She sprained her ankle, it'd make feel a better if she was healed first." He said with conviction.