Chapter 4

Jisoo woke up late the other day with the letter still clenched up in her fist. Memories came flooding back to her mind. She bitterly smiled and shook her head, realising she had completely lost control last night.  She got off her bed and kept the letter back in the box then stuffed it back underneath her bed. She then went to shower.

After the shower, Jisoo went to the living room and turned on the news. Coincidently, it was broadcasting a news about why Met Gala would held an extra show in Korea this year. Jisoo nodded along the news when she heard the reporter saying out the possibilities.

After a while, the news reporter started to announce the guest list:

"...confirmed by each agencies, actress Kim Jisoo and Park Ju Min will both be attending Met Gala, after their little incident last year, we look forward to their interaction on the upcoming Monday."

Jisoo frowned as she heard the name Park Ju Min. Ju Min debuted a year earlier than Jisoo, she was pretty but just like normal pretty, and she's definitely jealous at Jisoo. So last year, both of them were in the same set for a drama and they were competing against the lead role, Jisoo won. Since then, Jisoo realised Ju Min's attitude towards her changed 180 degree.

The little incident the news reporter mentioned before was when they went on a variety show for promotion, Ju Min was actually caught on camera trying to trip Jisoo down when Jisoo was running. At first, Jisoo thought it was just an accident but then the filming footage showed that Ju Min did it on purpose. All the fans were angry, they started scolding Ju Min. Ju Min's agency released a statement regarding the issue immediately, saying it was just for entertainment purpose.

But the fans didn't accept the reason. The scolding continued and Ju Min was attacked online. It finally stopped when Jisoo said:

"I hate cyber bullying, never claim yourself as my fan if you are a part of it"

in a public interview. Jisoo said that not because she forgave Ju Min, it was just because she was tired that her name was tied up with this incident. Ever since that incident, her and Ju Min had never met each other anymore.

"...other celebrities including Rosé, who had just finished her recent concert, Lisa, who just came back from Paris, both of them were spotted having dinner with Jisoo last night, actor Kim Seok Jin and Park Jimin from the same company will be attending the dinner together, and we have..."

Jisoo turned off the television. She wasn't that interested in knowing who's going to be there. She took out her phone and texted Jin:

'Met Gala?'

After a while, Jin replied:

'Yes'
'Is Chae Young going?'

Jisoo shook her head while replying:

'Yes'

'Oh yes!'
'Do you think I can take a picture with her again?' Jin texted back

'Uh sure?' Jisoo replied

'I'm gonna put on my best suit! I'll the the most handsome man that night' Jin texted back

'I don't care' Jisoo replied

Not waiting for Jin's reply, Jisoo putted her phone away. She was about to switch channels when Lisa and Rosé both came out from their room.

"Good morning!" Lisa greeted

Jisoo smiled and replied:

"Good morning"

Rosé walked over and knocked into Jisoo's body, she closed her eyes and mumbled: