Author's Words

So today is the 100th day since I first published Sweetest Felony, which is also the end of it, and also finally a happy ending for Bittersweet! *inserting applauses* (Please read till the end because there's an important question waiting for you!) I know I have said this again and again for a thousand times but I still have to repeat, thank you for each and everyone who read, voted and commented, thank you for giving the story a chance. Especially to those who voted and commented, I tried not to care but every time I open my Wattpad after posting a chapter, I was kinda afraid because I couldn't help but thinking what if nobody voted or commented, what if nobody liked the chapter, but thanks to those who voted and commented, I still know that there's people who probably liked the story. And you could never imagine how much it pushes me to write more and more. So thank you, to all of my dear readers, sincerely from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much.

Now I have to apologise because I know the update of this book isn't as recent as before and there were a few short hiatus. For the first few times, it was just because I was kinda stuck and caught up in school work but I know it's no excuse. Anyway, thankfully to all those notifications I received every time I opened my Wattpad, people appreciating the story, it made me energetic and gave me power to write.

But I have to confess, there was one time that I really thought I would gave up on this story. Which is before the last hiatus, when Sulli left us. I do know that her character was a little sudden and extra from the story but I just really wanted to write her in, maybe it's the only way for me to remember her. But after I published the chapter, I suddenly don't know what to write anymore, I didn't know what should I continue, or even if I should continue. There were times I was just scrolling though the story, hoping to get any ideas but I didn't. Even for some days, I was so caught up with Sulli's death that I started to ask myself, do I really still love BLACKPINK, crazy isn't it? Then, for a short while, I started to lose interest in every Kpop things, I cleared away all things on my phone that has to do with it, I was just too caught up. Almost everyday, I would just rewatch f(x)'s clips, variety shows and even only listen to their music. I guess I was afraid to go near BLACKPINK, but I don't know why.

But, just as people always said, time heals, and yes indeed, it does. After a few days, I guessed I could finally accept the fact that Sulli left us. Then things started going back to the way it was. I started listening to BLACKPINK's songs again and every time I looked back at their pictures, I finally realised how much I love them. I remember I was in class, just spacing out, my mind was flashing in their faces, it was then my mind told my heart, yes I still love them, then my heart loosed, like a heavy rock finally lifted off, and then, I continued the story.

It wasn't easy to continued the story after such a long break, I forgot most of the details and my plans for the upcoming part. That's why there's chapter 25, which was shorter than usual, but then I spent a lot of time rethinking and replanning everything and so I still managed to complete the story, and now you have probably finish it. Maybe it wasn't as good as I promised but overall I would still say it's fine, isn't it?

To be honest, I already have a new concept for the next book and I am probably going to start soon, but I will not be posting out so early. Because I made a promise with myself, I set a goal for myself and I promised that I would not make any updates before I achieve my goal. This goal will be kept as a secret but I promise I will try my best to complete it! And then I will come back with a new story. So, if you liked my previous stories, be sure to follow my profile so you will know when I update the new story. 

Lastly I have one question for all readers, which is a very very very important question, for the next story, who should be the main ship? My ultimate ship is still Jensoo but I am thinking should I try new ships like JenLisa or Chaennie? And I was thinking maybe it would be a little easier to write with JenLisa, I just don't know. So please, please do comment or dm me which ship should I go with, pretty pretty please.

I just realised how long this was but I still wanna say thank you to everyone, for spending time on this story, if there's any suggestions or anything you want to let me know, always feel free to comment of you could just dm me. May everyone have a great day and a great life. Until next time I guess. Bye!

김제니 내가 제일 좋하의 사람
박채영 내 꿈 여자친구 ㅋㅋ
김지수 우리 제일 예쁜의 비주얼
라리사 우리 제일 귀여의 막내 너는 내가 롤 모델
블랙핑크 젠츄리챵 사랑해
진짜 너무 사랑해
블랙핑크와 블링크 영원히 함게니까

Sincerely,

The author.

최진리 (29.3.1994 - 14.10.2019)

너는 내 마음 속에 영원히 있다

미안해 사랑해 고마워