1. - not nice.

"I've always said that deep down, you really are quite a nice-", Aziraphale started, a soft smile shown on his face. Immediately the other one took him by his beloved coat and shoved him against the wall. "Ssshut it! I'm a demon, I'm not nice. I'm never nice! Nice is a four letter word and I will not accept it. I'm the opposite to what nice stands for! I stand for bitterness, darkness and coldness. Never could I be nice. I'm a demon! That's not possible. Demonic beings carry hate and sadness not kindness and love. When will you understand that I'm not an angel anymore? I fell. I fell to hell because I started asking questions. I fell because I wasn't fucking nice. I'm neither nice, nor good, nor anything positive. I'm evil. 100 percent dark, bitter and evil! Hell is not nice. Oh no. Everything that maybe once was nice inside of me faded away once I was down there. It sucks all the light out of you. The fall burns all the niceness you still had out of you. I'ts dark inside of me, so so dark and cold there is no place for dull niceness. Angel! Are you even listening?!", the demon hissed. Just now, as he stopped talking, he realized how close he actually was to his angels. Their chests and noses were touching, which made it easy for Crowley to notice the other ones fast beating heart. Aziraphale seemed like he didn't pick up anything he had said as he was starring at... the demons lips? The evil being just now realized the akwardness of the situation which made his breath hitch ever so slightly. Obviously the demon had feelings for the other one and he never tried to hide it but this situation truly made it difficult to resist moving just a few inches forward, connecting their lips. The shorter of the two of them looked up from his lips just for a split second and locked eyes with the demon through his dark shades before looking back down and gulping nervously. The angel took a deep breath and bit on his lower lip, which caused Crowley to let out a shakey breath. Aziraphale slowly leaned in, risking their entire frienship, but his worries were blown away as the taller man finally closed the gap between them. Their lips moved against each other perfectly. Like puzzle pieces. The demons hands placed themselves on the other one's hips, pulling him even closer, considering they were pushed against a wall. The angels wrapped his arms around the other ones neck and melted into the touch. Just as the two of them were about to become more heated they heard a small cough.

"Excuse me gentlemen, sorry to break up an intimate moment. Can I help you?"