3. - I'll be there in 10.

Aziraphale was enjoying some green tea when he heard the telephone ring, but the angel made no effort in getting up and answering it, as he was currently busy reading one of his favourites books once again. "Angel. It's me Crowley", he heard coming from the speakers. Just now Aziraphale started paying attention, because he heard his best friends voice. "I'm super bored. We stopped the Apocalypse months ago and nothing has happened since! Would you like to do something?", the demon questioned. "Well. If you hear this, call me back.", he then said and the phone went quiet. The short man immediately got up from the floor, where he sat between some books, hushed over to the telephone and called his demon back. Crowley wasn't his, but Aziraphale wished nothing more. He knew that he could have the demon and make him his. The demonic being was never really good at hiding his feelings for the other one. Which is why the Angel had picked up on it a couple centuries ago. But he expected Crowley to make the first move. He himself noticed that he deeply loved the other one in 1762. The two of them were walking down the shore, watching the waves hit it. They were barefoot and enjoyed the feeling of sand between their toes. The demons red hair was waving ever so slightly in the soft wind, the golden glam of the sun made his skin look so soft and gentle, his eyes, which weren't covered by his dark shades, as the angel insisted that he takes them off, reflected the beauty of the calming water. He looked absoloutely stunning and Aziraphales heart skipped a few beats. Suddenly the demon stopped and looked out at the sea. The short blonde stood next to him. The view was gorgeous, yet he couldn't tear his eyes of his best friend. "Do you ever think about what's out there, besides earth I mean?", Crowley asked, his face features soft as he turned to the other one. "No. Not really. I think it's best not to speculate. We have to stay here, it's our job.", Aziraphale answered truthfully. "We don't have to do anything, Angel. We could just go! You know why we are here, but... but I don't want it to happen, Azirphale. I don't want this world to end. I don't want heaven and hell to fight... Uhm I - for satans sake! What I'm trying to say is that I couldn't bare to fight in a war where I may face you as an enemy.", the demon revealed. "Oh dearest. We are hereditary enemies, so far is true, but not ever am I willing to fight against you.", the Angel reassured his friends. "What about your loyalty to heaven?", Crowley asked and tensed a little. "It has a limit and this limit always has been and always will be you, dear.", Aziraphale told the other one. Without adding anything else, the demon looked out on the sea again, a small smile on his lips. This is the moment the short man realized how deeply in love he was.

"Angel? What is it?", Crowleys voice came through the speakers. "Ah yes, I wanted to offer my bookshop to chat. I still got a little work to do here, but I would most definetly appreciate your company." Aziraphale answered, a little startled by being pulled out of his dreamworld like that. "Good. I'll be there in about 10 with some wine.", the red-haired man said and hung up. The angel sighed happily and started getting ready.

Exactly 10 minutes later the small bell above the book shop's door rang and Crowley came strutting in with a bottle of wine in his hand. "Angel? Where for heavens sake are you?", the demon yelled after he didn't find his friend in the room in the back. "Oh. Right here!", Aziraphale said as he walked out behind a bookshelf with his small round glasses on the nose. The demon put the wine down and leaned on the other ones desk. The small glasses were put down and the angel took a closer look at the wine. "From when is it?", he asked and sat the bottle down. "I don't know actually. Must be written on their somewhere", Crowley said and started walking towards the other, but tripped over the books Aziraphale earlier sat between and he feel right into, or better said, onto the other one. The two of them of them layed on the wooden floor, the demon on top of the angel, his hands resting besides his head, basicially pinning him down. Crowleys breath hitched and his heartbeat sped up noticeable. It's been Eras, since he first had the image of being so close to his friend. He always knew, from the second they met, that he'll fall deeply in love with this angelic being and he was right. The demon was breathing quickly and let out a shakey "A-Angel" before he leaned down and pressed his lips on the other ones shyly. At first Aziraphale seemed shocked, but it didn't take him long to move his lips to join the other ones rythem. The demon felt like everything inside him was exploding, his body had ached for this is the last 6000 years and now that it was happening, he couldn't believe it. Everything inside him, screamed for more so he took his hands of the floor, brushed them through the angels hair before grabbing his coat, ready to pull it away, but that was the moment he realized what he was actually doing and teared himself away. "A-Aziraphale I'm so sorry! I-", he stuttered and was about to get up when the one on the bottom lifted one of his hands and carefully removed the demons shades. The both of them locked eyes. While Crowleys eyes seemed to be filled with fear of rejection, Aziraphales eyes were full of love. Seeing this gave the demon new hope and leaned down eagerly once again. Their lips were moving against each other like they belonged there and nowhere else. Crowley gentle stroked the other ones collarbone, trying not to rush things. To his suprise Aziraphale was eager and burrowed his hands in the demons hair, tugging it ever so slightly. Their tongues met which caused the demon to let out a soft gasp and after a short fight of dominance he submitted to his angel. Who quickly turned the both of them around and kissed Crowleys neck roughly leaving a small mark and causing him to let out a mixture of hiss and moan. Then he pulled away and smirked before getting up and straightening his clothes. Quick breaths were coming from the one on the floor who's cheeks were in a deep red shade. As he realized that Aziraphale was already up and opening the bottle of wine he also jumped up and began to stutter "A-Angel I'- I'm... We- uh". - "I know, dear. I know. I love you too.", the short blond said smiling and pulled the other one into another kiss. It was short, but full of love. "Y-yeah. That." Crowley answered flustered as they pulled apart.

-----------------

This is based on a video on @bings_cosplay instagram account. Its showing them and their partner @lucas.cosplaycastle acting out the falling over scene in ineffable husbands cosplay. Make sure to check out their stuff!

Because of a little discussion I had with @bings_cosplay I decided to make Crowley the bottom in this.