4. - I've fallen for you.

For the first time in a while Aziraphale was asked to come to heaven and because they left him and his demon alone for such a long time, he didn't expect anything bad and took the main entrance. When he walked around in the familiar white halls and unfolded his wings he was immediately greeted by the archangel Gabriel. "Aziraphale, long time no seen, how have you been then?", the taller man said with a fake smile plastered on his face, which he didn't even tried to hide. "Uh yes, I guess so. I've been good. How about you?", the angel said, cracking his nuckles behind his back, now suddenly nervous. "Well. Me and the other angels, we've been discussing some things. Had some heated arguments even. Some fell. Still fraternizing with the demon Anthony J. Crowley?", Gabriel answered, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "If this is about Crowley, then I'm going right back to earth. We've had this discussion before.", Aziraphale stated and tried to act tough, though he sounded scared. "This isn't about your boyfriend Crowley. This is about you. Would you follow me outside?", the archangel told the other one and started walking outside of the white building. Immediately the smaller one followed and complained "Crowley is not my boyfriend!" And this statement was true. Sadly. Aziraphale wished for nothing more than to finally have the guts to tell the demon about how he felt. How much he loved him. How many times his heart had skipped a beat after locking eyes with him. How much the demon improved his boring every day life. How long he'd loved him. Because the angel had loved the demon for centuries and centuries. But he was too scared to tell, too scared to risk their frienship, too scared to loose his demon. The archangel led the other one out on the edge of some clouds, where they had a perfect view over the world. "Surely you are interested in as to why, I asked you to come. It's about the arguments we had around here. We were discussing what should happen to you. " Gabriel started. Azirapale took a few steps back, tensing, before stuttering "I - I thought we had an agreement. You leave me alone." Gabriel laughed and said "We did. But you are, you know, a lot less intimidating, when your little demon boyfriend isn't here to replace you." The angel then questioned "Well, how uhm do you know it's truly Aziraphale and not Crowley then?" - "Don't make me laugh. I don't think demons stutter as nervously as you do, Sunshine.", the archangel stated with a smirk. But Gabriel was wrong. Demons do in fact stutter, atleast Crowley does. Everytime the angel would compliment him, Anthony would get cought up in his words and sometimes even blush. "Now, in the end, we indeed came to a conclusion. ", the taller man said with a smile. "W-what would that be then?", Aziraphale asked, trying to sound confident and careless. "We decided that you are not welcome in heaven anymore.", the archangel said, folding his hands. "I would gladly leave then!", the angel stated. "Never again.", the taller one then added. Just now the other one realized what heaven had in mind for him. "G-Gabriel, y-you can't be serious. You can't - You just can't do that!", he stuttered in fear. "Oh that's where you are wrong. I can and I fucking will.", the archangel said, grabbed Aziraphale forcefully and pulled out a golden dagger out of his coat. "Please don't do this, Gabriel. We are the good guys!", the angel started to beg and tried to pull away, but Gabriel was eager to do the job and with one clean cut, Aziraphales wings were off. He screamed in pain. Screamed so loud that people down there on earth propably heard it. Tears were streaming down his cheeks. "D-don't-", he started but Gabriels eyes were cold. Cold and dead as he pushed Aziraphale off the edge of the cloud.

At first the fall was a lot less bad then the angel had expected, it felt like he was finally free. He felt like all the burdens have been lifted from his shoulders. It was only once he fell past earth that the pain started. The unbearable pain that spread through his body. It felt like liquid fire was running through his veins. Aziraphale screamed, screamed so loud he could, but nobody could hear him. Nobody could help him. Something that felt like twisting knives, came growing out of his back, his new wings were forming. The, now fallen, angel felt his body change. When he landed, he felt his bones break and heal themselves almost instantly, but they felt different. He felt different. He even thought different.

Aziraphale looked around. Hell was different than he imagined. Of course he'd been before, but he was focusing more on acting like Crowley than his surroundings. Hell wasn't hot, it wasn't filled with fire. It was cold, bitter and dark, but in a comforting sort of way. He landed in a room that seemed to be made exactly for that. There was a large mirror, it was dirty, but the angel, no, the demon, could now fully see himself. Aziraphale gasped. Not at the huge black wings behind him, but the small black horns that had grown out of his sculp. His clothes were similiar, just now turned into different grey and black tones. He was glad he didn't turn as nasty as Hastur or Beelzebub. Speaking of the devil, or better speaking sporn of hell, Beelzebub walked in and started speaking "Hi. Welcome to hell, you'll soon realize how good the fall was- Aziraphale?!" The spoken to looked down at them and sighed. "Took you long enough to end up down here, does your boyfriend know yet? I need to call him!", the smaller of the two laughed and walked away. The taller one immediately followed and ran right into a room filled with demons, which as soon as they say him, broke out in laughter. "HEY!", Azirphale shouted, making them shut up, before continuing "I fell. So did all of you. Now we are here and not bounded to god. So does anything really matter? No. I'm a demon now and from now on I always will be. If you have a problem with that, I'd gladly fucking drown you in Holy Water. Understood?!", the new demon hissed and waited for a response. "UNDERSTOOD?!", he yelled again as he got no answer. All the demonic beings nodded and some yes's were muttered. "Now. Would someone be so nice, oh, I forgot, you whimps don't like that word, would someone please tell me where I can go to earth.", Aziraphale asked with a plastered on smile. He smiled at the new confidence that had apparently appeared when he fell.

As soon as he was on the earths surface he decided to take a quick walk in St. James Park, before explaining what had happened to him to Crowley. When he arrived at their bench he sat down and went trough the upcoming conversation in his head, but didn't have much time as he was soon interrupted by a way to familiar voice. "A-Aziraphale?" There was it. The stutter that made the smaller ones heart beat faster, but this time he didn't stutter in embarressment, but in shock. "Crowley. Uhm. I'm a little uh embarressed my appearence.", the smaller man said, feeling himself blush. He got up and straightened his clothes. "Angel? What did you do?!", the demons voice was full of concern. "What did I do? Well my dear I uh I've fallen for you.", Aziraphale said, his voice slightly trembling in fear of rejection. "What?", the taller one asked his face showing nothing but confusion. "You heard me, dearest.", the shorter man told him quietly. "T-that's the fall speaking. It takes a few days to settle your mind new correctly The just fallen angel blushed. "Right. I was the reason you fell. I was the reason, you've been put through so much pain. For Satans sake the fall was the worst thing that ever happened to me Aziraphale, don't you get how serious this is?! Hell is different than heaven-", Crowley was building up for a whole rant but was interrupted once again by Aziraphale. "Dearest, would you do me a favour and shut the fuck up? Oh don't look at me like that. I am able to swear and I already was as an angel. You didn't make me fall. Gabriel and the other angels made me. And god yes, the fall was horrible, but if that means people wont bother us that is fine with me. " Crowley sighed but broke out into a small smile. "All the black. It suits you, handsome.", he smirked. "Thanks, dearest. Let me tempt you to dinner?", Aziraphale offered. "Temptation accomplished", the red-hair answered, mocking the moment they had just two months ago. The two of them giggled and walked to their favourite restaurant.

This is inspired by @mimik_er 's (TikTok) Demon Aziraphale