5. - Cosplayer

Teen(human)!Cosplayer!Aziraphale - Teen(human)!Cosplayer!Crowley

Crowley was woken up by the unbearable annoying alarm from his bedsidetable. With a frustrated moan he turned it off and was about to turn around again when he releazie what day it was. Con Day! Eagerly the teenage boy jumped out of his bed, trying not to be too loud, as it was just 6 am and he didn't feel like waking his mom. This was the day Crowley would go to a Cosplay convention for the very first time. The 17 year old, hadn't been cosplaying for long, just a little over a year, but he had one cosplay he was very proud of, his Sherlock (BBC). So today, he would present it to the world, well he had shared his cosplay pictures on instagram and had quite a large following even. The travel would be quite long, so he got up early. His bags have all been packed before but he checked another time that every piece of his cosplay was there. As quiet as he could he hushed into the kitchen to make a small breakfast to go, before rushing outside, making sure he'll catch his train.

After there was about an hour of traveling by train left, Crowley decided that it was about time to get into cosplay. He was already wearing black slacks that were clenching over his body and showing his long gentle legs and the purple buttom up shirt, a number to tight, so it was stretching over his slim shoulders. The dark blue scarf and the big coat were resting on the seat next to him. Out of his bag the young boy pulled a wigcap and his makeupbag. First he put the wigcap over his short red hair, he had died it in a rebellious face when he was 15 and kept it since, simply because he liked it. As the boy looked at himself he chuckled, seeing himself with a wigcap was ridicoulous every time.  Crowley applyed his base makeup, before turning to the tricky step, contouring. Not everyone could have cheekbones as amazing as Benedict Cumberbatch. After he was truly satisfied with his makeup, he put on his wig, fixing every single lock, locking them in with hairspray and then put in his blueish contact lenses covering his own light brown, sometimes even yellow seeming, eyes.

Not long after he was done, the train stopped and dozen of people streamed outside. Crowley was glad that the convention centre wasn't too far from the trainstation. When he arrived there and handed the security his ticket, he walked into the main hall. Many different Cosplayers, from the Harry Potter to my hero academia fandom stood around, made pictures and had fun. The young boy hadn't really considered the fact that he knew absoloutely no one, but as Crowley was looking through the merchandise store he was approached by someone "You- You are not demoncosplay are you?" the stranger said. Demoncosplay was Crowleys username online. "Uh I actually am!", the ginger said and turned to the person that talked to him. He was pleasently suprised to see a boy, just a little shorter than him, cosplaying John Watson. Sherlocks loyal companion. "Oh- Oh wow! I know you mentioned you will come here, but I didn't think I'd actually meet you! I'm a huge fan of your cosplays!", the short boy said smiling wide, obviously very excited. "Well here I am! It's Crowley by the way", the Sherlock of the two of them smiled. He never told people online his name, but for some reason he trusted this John. Crowley also wasn't his birthname, but he prefered it over Raphael. "My name is Aziraphale!", the other one introduced himself with a shy smile playing on his lips. "Woah! That's a super fancy name! Are your parents like greek or something?", the ginger boy answered impressed. "Thanks! It's unknown where it is from but it means Whom God comforts and healed, according to canadians at least.", Aziraphale answered. "Ouh. Is your family like super religious?", Crowley asked, immediately covering the satans cross stick and poke tattoo on his wrist, that he did in his rebellious phase, hoping the other one didn't see it already. "Yeah. I'm not though, don't worry. I'm not a satanist either but I think your tattoo is pretty neat", the shorter one answered thruthfully. Crowley smiled at him.

The next few hours the two of them spent looking around the merchandise stores, chatting, laughing and acting as Sherlock and John. That was, until it was time for the proffesional cosplay shoot outside. "Would you like to make the pictures together? Would be fine if not of course!", Aziraphale suggested, leaning on his walking cane. "I'd love to Mr. Watson!", Crowley answered grinning. "I'm honoured then, Mr. Holmes." The two of them waited in line when the shorter one watched a different Cosplay couple making kissing and shipping pictures. "Would you feel comfortable doing kissing pics and stuff like that? I assume you ship Johnlock, otherwise we might not be able to be friends for any longer.", he laughed. "It's fine with me, if it's fine with you, Azi", the ginger answered smirking. When it was finally their turn they paid the photographer and went to the shooting place. First, they posted casually, chatting, laughing and deducting together. "Ready for the other pictures?", Aziraphale asked, getting only a nod from the other one. The shorter one slowly leaned in, putting a hand on the other ones cheek. Crowley was obviously nervous. "Just block them out, dear. It's just us. Just Sherlock and John.", the Watson of the two said quietly and smiled as the other one seemed to calm a little. The two of them leaned in, their lips touching softly. Aziraphale had been cosplaying for years, but was very unheard of in the community, he had kissed a few people for cosplay community but it never felt like this. It never felt real. His hands placed themselves in the other one's locks, playing with them gently. Crowleys hands were wrapped around his hips, pulling him closer. When the both of them pulled apart, their faces were flushed red and they looked each other in the eyes. The taller one teared away and started fixing his coat, in order to help himself get back in character but Azi pulled him in once again for a short but passionate kiss. Crowley looked puzzled when they pulled apart which caused Aziraphale to laugh. They weren't trying to, but they were so perfectly in character. "That's a wrap!" the photographer said. Just know the two teens realized that they were being watched. From the line you could hear people saying things like "Aww" - "Are they actually dating?" and "Johnlock forever" They left the set slightly flushed, but didn't talk about the kiss any more. It didn't take them long to be back to their normal selves and joked around until it was time for the cosplay awards. There were many different categories and the two of them clapped and cheered for the winners. "Now we come to our last award. Best ship cosplayers! We let everyone who attented today vote and the results were crystal clear! Big Applause for demoncosplay and Pastel.Azi as Sherlock Holmes and John Watson!", the moderator announced cheerful. A picture of their kiss and their following flushed faces were shown on the huge screen on stage. The two of them looked at each other in disbelief. Shocked but excited Aziraphale took Crowleys hand and pulled him to the stage. As they made their way up a huge wave of applause from the audience. They grinned like two idiots as they were handed a small goodiebag and a copy of all their pictures each.

With the award show ending the convention also ended. So the two boys decided to take their cosplay off and then meeting outside. Crowley lazily wiped of the makeup and then walked out of the convention centre waiting by the parkingplace that was slowly getting more and more empty. After 25 Minutes of waiting, he was thinking about leaving, that was until he heard a familiar voice. "Sorry for the wait. Got cought up!" The ginger turned around and was met by a smiling platinblond boy that was around his age with beautiful eyes. "No problem, Angel.", Crowley said smiling. The other one blushed. "It's freezing out here", the taller one sighed. He didn't plan to stay until the evening. Without thinking about it any further the short one offered him a hoodie. "Should fit you. It's oversized", he said smiling before adding "Give it back once we meet next."  Crowley nodded and pulled it over his head, immediately knowing he'll never give it back. He casually checked his wristwatch and flinched. "Oh shit! My train comes in 10 minutes, I gotta hurry! You have my number. Please text!", he said and was about to rush away but Aziraphale took his wrist and pulled him into a soft and gentle kiss. "I will.", he whispered and let him run off.  Drunk and flushed on the feeling of that kiss , the taller one made his way to the train. He sat down  with an exhausted sigh and almost immediately dozed off, curling himself in the hoodie.