PART ONE

› PART ONE ‹› Spider-Man: Far From Home ‹

› PART ONE ‹
› Spider-Man: Far From Home ‹

You're not him, Peter, and I'm not him either. But he gave you those glasses for a reason. He trusted you and maybe that means something more?

After being snapped out of existence and ceasing to exist, Raleigh Ridley is back. Thanos and his army were finally wiped away at the expense of Iron Man's life and the world now has to recover from losing their number one hero. Yet healing is difficult for Raleigh as he has to find a way to not only heal his grieving heart but to learn to live with the memories of what happened during the battle.

He hopes this summer vacation will be his chance to finally have a break and relax with his friends, but someone who he believed to be dead quickly flushes that hope down a drain when he tranquilizes one of his friends. So what was supposed to be a calming trip through Europe, ends up being a casualty as Aureate and Spider-Man have to battle a series of elementals that wreak havoc around every corner they're at.

NOTE | Raleigh is my child and I hate what he's dealing with. I do want to give out a warning that there are talks and dealings with grief and PTSD throughout this story. I have no intention of making light of these and only wish to portray them as accurately as I can. If you find anything to be majorly wrong or incorrect, please let me know!

I do not own any of the characters of Marvel or the MCU, nor the plot of their comics or movies. I do, however, own my original characters and their original plots and lines.

CAST:
Asa Butterfield as Raleigh Ridley
Garrett Hedlund as Trystan Dagher
Tom Holland as Peter Parker
Jacob Batalon as Ned Leeds
Jake Gyllenhaal as Quentin Beck
Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury
Zendaya Coleman as Michelle Jones
Jordan Fisher as Jaron Miller
Other MCU Actors as Their Respected Characters

 Jackson as Nick FuryZendaya Coleman as Michelle JonesJordan Fisher as Jaron MillerOther MCU Actors as Their Respected Characters