𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

I walk into the empty classroom, besides Mr. Jones sitting at his desk, and plop down in my seat before all the other kids rush in as the bell rings. And of course Kyle is late, approximately 10 minutes, which means he was making out with Kendal before class.

Don't ask how I know, it just becomes a routine after weeks

"Mr. Mills late again, why am I not surprised." Everyone in class chuckles as he rolls his eyes and sits at his desk, let the torture begin I say in my head.

5 minutes go by and I start to write the notes on the board when a paper gets tossed on my desk. I look over to Kyle who is 'minding his business' by looking around the classroom. How stupid does he think I am? I open it up and read your a skinny freak!

I rip it up and go to throw it in the trash with my blood boiling.  As I walk back I see him silently laughing at me.

You  remember when I said we used to tell each other everything? Yeah I told him my biggest problem I guess you could say. Or the thing I'm most insecure about. That is my weight.

I guess I've always been a healthy weight as like a little kid, but the older I got, the more I realized all the guys liked "skinny girls" and I became brainwashed in trying to get paper thin. But things got unhealthy and now I barely eat a meal a day, food looks unappetizing to me, and he uses that to his advantage.

"Your such a goody goody." He whispers to me with an annoying smirk on his face as I continue writing notes.

"Can you shut the fuck up for like 5 seconds please?" I whisper shout to him and the smirk grows bigger on his face.

"What if I don't want to?" He teases before I give him one last deadly glare as a response to him.

After an excruciating hour and 20 minutes, I'm finally let out of English and go to my locker. I grab my books for history, Spanish, and study hall. I wait at my locker for Vic before feeling a tap on my shoulder and jumping five feet in the air.

"Jesus Christ!" I tell Vic as she walks to her locker, with my hand on top of my pounding heart. "That's one way to scare a girl."

"Oops?" Is all she says with an smile, before opening her locker and grabbing her books.

"What class do you have next?" She asks me while shutting her locker.

"History." I sigh, walking down the crowded hallway with Vic.

"Well I'll see you later." I don't answer but just nod my head before she walks into a classroom.

𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉
𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 ㋛! 𝚂𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚊. 𝚂𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚛 𝙺𝚢𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚗, 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐? 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙺𝚢𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 "𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜" 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜?! 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜! 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚒'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝, 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎

𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎, 𝙵𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝙽♥︎